love this product

Posted by Reviewer3348372 on Aug 11, 2014

ordered this many times. love it love it! taste great, is full of great stuff, works great! gives more energy and stamina. no nonsense product! another great product stocked by iherb!

great taste!

Posted by 5753492982272403540 on Aug 08, 2014

like it! will buy again

I recommend this powder!

Posted by 4948279728277465400 on Jun 30, 2014

great taste, mixes well. a really nice chocolate flavor

Delicious and Healthy

Posted by 5077530212336016012 on Jun 07, 2014

I`ve ordered this Protein shake 3 times. It`s a great tasting chocolate drink which is good for times when you have chocolate cravings but don`t want to blow the diet. It tastes ok with water, but is much better with milk. The only trouble is that doesn`t last long enough.

More like a custard than a shake

Posted by 5424605681300306675 on Apr 25, 2014

I found that the taste was too grainy, like sugar and that the texture was far too thick to be considered an effective shake. I doubled the recommended fluid quantity after the first go and found it to be a little easier to drink, but the flavour of grainy chocolate put me off and so did the texture.

I really enjoyed this product

Posted by 5563945386010015754 on Mar 27, 2014

My only qualm I have with this product is the price for the amount you get. I'd like to be able to get more bang for my buck. I took the protein shake for two reasons: 1. breakfast smoothie 2. post-workout shake I can't complain about this product it's good with a great taste!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2614971 on Mar 26, 2014

This is a wonderful product. It is REALLY tasty. Not too sweet. Full of good stuff. I highly recommend it!

Very sweet

Posted by Reviewer2034783 on Mar 04, 2014

This is for me a very tasty protein shake, when I mix it half-half With "Garden of life" Raw protein, Vanilla.

Love it!!

Posted by christinelux on Jan 23, 2014

This tastes SOOOO good! I've been through 2 tubs now and it's FANTASTiC. I highly reccomend that you try this.

Mi favorito.