Love it!!

Posted by christinelux on Jan 23, 2014

This tastes SOOOO good! I've been through 2 tubs now and it's FANTASTiC. I highly reccomend that you try this.

Best protein shake I've ever had!

Posted by Reviewer1723804 on Mar 23, 2010

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff! It is DELICIOUS! Great after workout snack, great when you are craving something sweet and chocolatey but want to keep it healthy. I am NEVER without this stuff.

More like a custard than a shake

Posted by 5424605681300306675 on Apr 25, 2014

I found that the taste was too grainy, like sugar and that the texture was far too thick to be considered an effective shake. I doubled the recommended fluid quantity after the first go and found it to be a little easier to drink, but the flavour of grainy chocolate put me off and so did the texture.

yum

Posted by Reviewer1121929 on Jun 16, 2011

This is amazingly tasty. I drink it as a breakfeast mixed with soymilk. Dissappointments- There are only 12 servings per container and 150 calories per serving. I just use one scoop instead of two to try to stretch it out. But I would buy it again.

Rich smooth flavor

Posted by Reviewer1789249 on Mar 26, 2012

I love this protein powder. It is a rich chocolate flavor and I use it to make ice cream. I will order this again! Does not get gelatinous like Spirutein.

Классный шейк.Great shake

Posted by Yanushka on Mar 30, 2013

Я смешиваю его с йогуртом, творогом и бананом или с овсянкой каждое утро. Вечером только кефир и ложку творого 0% жирности I mix it with yogurt,cheese and banana or oatmeal all morning. In evening kefir and cheese 0%

Simply the best

Posted by Reviewer1879361 on Feb 06, 2012

keeps hunger away and at the same time, lots of energy.

great taste!

Posted by 5753492982272403540 on Aug 08, 2014

like it! will buy again

shake

Posted by Reviewer1360905 on Oct 30, 2010

delecious taste!

nice taste

Posted by 5226744307164581831 on Jun 15, 2013

i kinda satisfied this favor, I like chocholate favor a lot, but this is just a bit bit too sweet for me.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »