Garden of Eatin', Corn Tortilla Chips, Blue Chips, 8.1 oz (229 g)

Great chips!

Posted by 5178637037423812339 on Sep 25, 2013

I bought 3 bags of these chips when really I didn't need that many. I wanted to make sure that if most of the bags' chips were broken, I'll still probably have enough unbroken ones among the 3 bags for a party. I had these chips shipped internationally, so I thought the banging around would cause them all to break. To my surprise, all the chips were in normal condition and none were broken!! I opened each bag to check. Iherb does an excellent job of shipping the most fragile things. I really appreciated it. In the end, I have way too many chips, but I have tons more trust in iherb's excellent shipping standards.

Addictive healthy tortilla

Posted by msau99 on Jan 04, 2014

After a medical condition, I have to switch to healthier snacks. I bought this after reading the reviews, but I was skeptical about the taste. Guess what, I am munching on them right now and they are so unbelievably good and addictive that I have to write the review now! The blue corn flavor really comes through, it's yummy! This shall be my regular snack now! Click on my username for more reviews! If you find this review helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Love um!

Posted by MikeMember on Aug 10, 2012

The best. And blue corn is still non-GMO.

Great chips!

Posted by anomisyu on Jan 07, 2013

Love the milder taste than the yellow/white corn ones + they're organic, non-GMO & contain less salt.

Good in Soups

Posted by 5134444450372759470 on Aug 30, 2013

My family loves these chips. We put them in salads, soups, dip them in beans and salsa, and just on their own. Yummy!