Great tasting

Posted by JoshBee on Jul 05, 2012

Great tasting GMO free organic corn chips,but my only complaint is the canola oil and due to that I have stopped buying them.

Repurchase to pair with homemade guacamole

Posted by TessTess on Feb 16, 2016

TASTE: It’s basically tasteless because it’s meant to snack with dip. Well, I enjoy making guacamole and dip with it. Crispy: Yes, crispy and fresh. Great TEXTURE too. SMELL: No herb is used in making this chip making it the best choice to pair with homemade dip. REMARK: I have also tried their spicy version but dislike it. It's too spicy and just smells plain chili powder, there's no kick in it. Do note that I like Thai, Malay, Nyonya and Indian curry.

Blue Corn, Lightly salted

Posted by MikeMember on Apr 27, 2011

These chips are great!

Best blue chips!

Posted by Reviewer3211297 on Oct 06, 2011

I love this chips, not too salty and so crispy and fresh!

good value

Posted by Reviewer3252225 on Aug 19, 2011

I enjoyed these chips well worth the money.

favourite corn chips!

Posted by 5217424159665471724 on Nov 09, 2015

By far the best ive ever tried. And ive tried plenty of corn chips. The ingredients are simple and basic. No unnecessary extra ingredints. I personally like my corn chips to taste original and salty. Second time repurchased. It has a good crunch. And even though u save it for later, the crunch still maintains for days. And very filing. I know its not recommended to do so but i can survive just snaking on these and not eat anything else xD

Yum!

Posted by 5661295152745395309 on Dec 01, 2016

A Staple in our family. Trying to eat healthy but miss our snack foods too much. I guess this is as healthy as it gets. Goes well with or without salsa :)

Hearty!

Posted by 5672748542461841304 on May 11, 2015

I love these thickish, tasty tortilla chips.

good

Posted by ValentinaG on Apr 22, 2015

especially for those who are on a diet

Deliciousness

Posted by blueberrysegments on May 15, 2014

Being from Barcelona-Spain I'd barely tried blue corn tortilla chips, but these were amazeballs, a bit different from regular tortilla chips, but just delicious. They are super crispy and tasty, great nutritional value too. Iherb packed them super carefully and got most of them in mint condition overseas!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »