July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Garden of Eatin', Corn Tortilla Chips, Red Hot Blues, 8.1 oz (229 g)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Love 'em!

Posted by MikeMember on Jun 18, 2013

These are spicy enough for me (I like it hot) to enjoy alone, but they don't overpower whatever you might be dipping them in.

Just what the doctor ordered

Posted by Reviewer1533335 on Jul 13, 2013

These are the best chips I have ever tasted. So crispy and fresh with just the right amount of hotness for me. I will orded again. It is a medium size bag. Good for two people to have three servings each. ( 6 handfulls ). Maybe order 4 bags for a large party.

The BEST H-O-T Blue Corn Chip!

Posted by 5022077388974744634 on Oct 11, 2013

Don’t settle for GMO corn chips [which constitute the bulk of them]. Garden of Eatin Red Hot Blues, made with organic corn, are gluten free, verified Non-GMO and made with organic corn. And they taste super delicious. As our food supply is increasingly poisoned by genetic modification, it is comforting to find a product that has escaped the pollutions of Monsanto. Kudos iHerb! Give us more of the same.

Beware - very addictive!!

Posted by Reviewer2607859 on Oct 28, 2013

I used to buy these all the time, as I'm from the U.S. I was very glad to find them on iherb. My English husband said these are the best chips he's ever eaten. You can't get anything like this in Europe. We just did an order of 5 bags because when we open them it's likely that half a bag is devoured.

garden of eatin

Posted by sconley on Dec 13, 2013

Delicious. Love the spice coating. I eat these on their own or with dip. I also like the original blue corn chip from Garden of Eatin, but I prefer this one.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »