New To iHerb?

Garden of Life, Omega-Zyme, Digestive Enzyme Blend, 180 Veggie Caplets

Reviews 1-star

Feedback

Posted by Reviewer2623533 on Sep 25, 2010

I bought Digestive Enzyme Blend and HSO Probiotic Formula which my friend recommended me. After 2 weeks of consumption, I'm developing gastric discomfort and constipation. I have stopped taking them now. I'm on gastric medication.

Expensive and useless

Posted by Reviewer1799968 on Jun 07, 2013

This is an updated review. In my first review I gave it two stars and said I wasn't sure if they did anything or not. I increased dose and tried it a few more months and I can now say for sure it does absolutely nothing at all. Everything is just the same whether I take them or not. So my opinion is that the product is (1) expensive and (2) utterly useless. I won't be re-ordering.