New To iHerb?

Garden of Life, Omega-Zyme, Digestive Enzyme Blend, 180 Veggie Caplets

Reviews 3-star

These Are Tablets, NOT Caplets

Posted by Reviewer2366110 on Mar 24, 2010

These Enzymes Tablets really help, but they are harder to get down. I wanted the veggie caps and I mistook these Tablets for them because of the name Caplets.

It's a good product, but...

Posted by Reviewer2158908 on Nov 08, 2010

Very good product. It helps digest onions and similar gas forming foods. Though, I found this product to be too strong for me(I guess, some ingredients are very high doses here). It excretes too much water. Or you have to have a very! big and rich meal to use it. I tried half a caplet; felt just a bit better. I hope, it is an adjustment period fo me... I will return here later with a follow up. As for now, I guess, half a pill will laast a looong time :)

Purchased not realizing they are for Vegeterians :(

Posted by Reviewer1536148 on Apr 15, 2013

I purchased these digestive enzyme's not realizing that they are for vegetarians (hence the 3 star) Totally my mistake! I would not buy this product again due to that reason, all though I love all other Garden of Life products that I have bought.