Good Product

Posted by CindyW on Jun 25, 2013

Good amount of omega-3s and easy to swallow.

excellent

Posted by alloriginal on May 23, 2013

I've been using fish oil for over two decades now. This seems like a very good one. The capsules are small and easy to swallow. For skin and joint health, cardio health, and a host of reasons, I highly recommend! Garden of Life is an excellent brand. Their products always seem very fresh. Thanks, Iherb, for stocking this and for your great prices. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Easier movement

Posted by Reviewer1662056 on Jun 20, 2012

I notice a big difference if I don't take them. I am able to move much more smoothly when I take them. It seems to help my joints move easily.

repeats

Posted by Reviewer2206689 on Feb 24, 2012

Purchased this as it was on sale and they expiry date is short term. Problem is the dosage is three with a meal and it repeats on you quite frequently. I have reduced the dosage to one and it's okay.

Great.

Posted by TrailEssentials on Jun 08, 2010

I trust Garden of Life products.

Garden of Life Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer2656924 on Nov 11, 2009

I love all the Garden of Life products. I really like this one because it doesn't have the fishy taste.

Garden of Life, DODmega, Wild Fish & Cod Liver Oil Complex, 90 Licaps

Posted by Reviewer3200231 on Aug 06, 2009

I have been taking this fish oil for several months. It doesn't leave a taste in your mouth. It's very easy to swallow. I take 3 per day. My shipment from Iherb always comes to me fresh. I recommend that everyone take it.

Good Quality

Posted by Reviewer2767774 on Mar 17, 2009

So much better than the liquid (another brand) I was having to gulp down! yuk. I was revisited for hours with the liquid and these are well tolerated.

fish oil