Garden of Life, Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Garden of Life Coconut Oil

Posted by 5591546534286850157 on Nov 11, 2012

High quality product. A nice, mild taste.

Garen of Life Coconut Oil (Extra Virgin), 16 fl oz.

Posted by Reviewer3200231 From West Virginia on Aug 06, 2009

The product is great! I love it! After a shower while still damp, rub coconut oil on entire body and blot dry. It is wonderful for dry skin. Also, good to cook with. I usually order more than one at a time. It came shipped from you in perfect condition. Thanks.

A+

Posted by Reviewer3028293 From Russian Federation on Nov 10, 2010

I love this oil, it tastes and smells delicious! A glass jar is also a big plus. Would definitely repurchase!..

Who'd a Thought!

Posted by Reviewer3067267 on May 06, 2010

I absolutely hate coconut but I wanted to try it anyway because of all the health benefits. I used it for the oil in my chicken and it was seriously the best chicken I've ever had. At first I thought it burned really easily and my kitchen smelled like pure coconut (I thought I was going to puke) but it tasted like it was glazed with something sweet.

Coconut Oil For Life

Posted by Reviewer2811779 From California on Nov 07, 2010

The product is wonderful and the price is great. I use it in my body (cooking) and externally as well. I've dumped all other lotions. My kids smell delicious. The best part about the oil is that it is NOT greasy as one might expect an oil to be. My only gripe is the container it comes in. The mouth is too narrow for my hand to reach in. No worries, I scoop it out with a spoon and lay some on the upturned lid. The other is, that coconut oil 'freezes' easily. You must put a little in the palm of your hand and mash down the little globules until your body heat melts it. I enjoy the process. It helps me slow down.