• If stored below 76 degrees (F) oil will solidify. If exposed to temperatures above 76 degrees (F) oil will liquify.

Does Not Require Refrigeration.

Glass container

• Customer Ratings

맛있어요.

Posted by 5501931942647722462 on Dec 20, 2015

그냥 먹는건 쉬운거 아니지만 맛있긴해요. 얼굴에 바르고 먹고 사용도가 좋네요.비타민 e 오일 섞어서 속눈썹 영양제로도 쓴다는데 효과있나 만들어봐야겠어요.일단 눈 부위에 발라도 눈에 오일클린징같이 막이 생기는 느낌없이 깔끔해요.

Coconut Oil

Posted by 5657399318915138640 on Nov 09, 2015

I loved this product, it has a wonderful smell of coconut. I use on skin, hair and food, is perfect .

Not much fragrance and extremely greasy

Posted by AdenFox on Aug 18, 2015

I have tried several brands of coconut oil. This is not as easy to digest and it has a very greasy texture. Not to mention it does not has a nice fragrance to it and it is impossible to use it for baking as it leaves grease everywhere when the cake was baked. My cake just does not rise when I bake with this. I am switching back to Nutiva. It's the best oil I had ever tasted and used.

Share the Best Spot with Artisana Coconut Oil

Posted by RubiesHealth on Jun 16, 2015

This product is as good as Artisana Cold-pressed Organic coconut oil. I buy whichever gives the better price during purchase. I have tried several brands from iHerb and many from my local organic stores. None can compare. I eat this raw on rice cakes or use it to cook Asian coconut rice - nasi lemak (1tsp of oil for 1cup of rice, add a pinch of salt and 2-3 screw-pine leaves, also known as pandan leaf). Coconut oil is very stable to heat and suitable for cake making and frying pancakes. Just avoid charring.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1694950 on May 28, 2015

This is very good coconut oil, I had to cut back because it will make you lose weight and not everyone needs to..

awesome

Posted by 5591079570688639813 on May 23, 2015

High quality and cheap good for me.

Best quality for its price

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Apr 06, 2015

I love coconut oil because it's versatile! It can be used for everything. I detangle my hair with it daily and then it protects your hair from heat. I use it as an supplement for the health benefits it offers. This is used in substitute of butter because not only it's way healthier, it does a far better job at preventing my food from sticking while cooking. It whitens my teeth and prevents bad breath from oil-pulling (google it). My face thanks me when using it as a moisturizer. It can be used in homemade toothpaste and shampoo. And the list goes on... Also, I tried many brands and this is the best one so far for its price if you can't spend more than $13.

Extra Virgin Coconut Oil

Posted by 5412783878505415769 on Jan 21, 2015

Excellent product!

For Radiant Skin, A Supercharged Metabolism And – um- A Stretchier You!

Posted by SEEKING-HEALTH on Nov 11, 2014

On Products-With-Reviews page, I have more reviews of other products I have bought and used. Cosmopolitan magazine recently quoted the Australian SUPERMODEL MIRANDA KERR (wife of actor Orlando Bloom) as saying that coconut oil was the key to her clear skin, lustrous hair and svelte figure. “I’ve been drinking it since I was 14 and it’s the one thing I can’t live without,” quotes Cosmo. “I will not go a day without coconut oil. I personally take four tablespoons per day, either on my salads, in my cooking or in my cups of green tea.” I use it for cooking and also apply it on hair and skin. Result? Delicious meal, shiny hair, smooth skin and weight loss.

Very happy about this choice

Posted by 5247865328819038856 on Nov 06, 2014

I usually buy the common brand Cocosa, this Garden of Life coconut oil costs less and is equally good.