• Glass container

• Customer Ratings

Fantastic product

Posted by Reviewer2143084 on Dec 22, 2008

Great oil for sleep and energy, also good for dry hair Thank you

The best!

Posted by erikamarija on Aug 21, 2012

The bes coconut oil I have used!

Our favourite!

Posted by ritavaags on Nov 28, 2009

We have tried a few brands including Wilderness Family Naturals and this one seems to have a smoother, creamier texture. We cannot have dairy in our home so we use coconut oil for everything! We especially love frying eggs in it. For hypoallergenic baking, this product plays a key role in binding my desserts. Try mixing it with Sunbutter, crushed organic corn flakes, Enjoy Life semi-sweet chocolate chips & some shredded coconut and press into an 8X8 pan. After chilling for an hour, you have a delicious gluten-free, dairy-free, nut-free tasty treat! Enjoy!

Extra virgin, glass bottle

Posted by Non-GMO on Jun 24, 2012

Yummy, yummy healthy coconut oil that is anti-inflammatory and helps raise your good HDL cholesterol. No plastic leaching because it is a glass bottle. Garden of life does the packaging right! Extra virgin is the healthiest of the coconut oils for eating, but does have a slightly lower smoke point than the virgin and refined. Keep the flame medium. Refined coconut oils may contain solvents. This product is expeller expressed and contains no solvents.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3075336 on Jun 24, 2012

Good Product, i always run out sooner than i would like too, which is a bummer especially as this is 25$. My advice would be to use it sparingly.

Really nice product!

Posted by Reviewer1993523 on Jun 27, 2012

With a wonderful smell and taste of coconut.

Awesome

Posted by run4bear on Jul 01, 2012

One the best discoveries I have made! I have had great resulys using this on my skin. Dry and rough areas go away after about 30 days.

The best

Posted by Reviewer1708481 on Jul 03, 2012

I have found no better

I really like the clean coconut smell

Posted by Reviewer2357101 on Jul 13, 2012

This is the best coconut oil. There are some that come close but the Garden of Life seems to have something the others don't have. I've been trying to name it and the closest I can come to is the way it smells. It's clean and very sweet smelling with the pure coconut essence coming through. I love it.

Best!!

Posted by Reviewer2668077 on Jul 17, 2012

This is my favorite coconut oil ever. Lovely taste like it is, and when you heat it up and use it in cooking it doesn't taste anything :)