don't know if it works

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Nov 26, 2012

gave me migraine. Tried it several times. What does work for me to reduce and heal spider vein areas is Christopher's Bone and Tissue ointment.

I've seen no difference

Posted by Reviewer1645212 on Jul 05, 2010

I was so excited when I read about this product and was desperate to try it as the veins in my legs have really been bothering me and getting worse over the last year. I have taken them for two months now and have noticed no difference whatsoever. I am really disappointed.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2629330 on Oct 02, 2009

I like this product! Veins are less pronounced. I haven't taken it for more than a couple weeks, but I expect to see greater improvement as time goes by.

No Change

Posted by Reviewer1307831 on Aug 22, 2010

The product advertises a reduction in the appearance of varicose veins. After a month's use I saw no change at all.

This is my second bottle!

Posted by Reviewer2124266 on Jan 08, 2010

I have taken other products for my leg veins, and I can literally see a difference in my veins .

Lovely Legs

Posted by Reviewer1403907 on May 30, 2010

I have used one bottle and will definitely stay on this formula for a couple more months. I am hoping to strengthen the veins in my legs.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2008937 on Nov 06, 2010

great product

so so

Posted by 5236261808046897227 on Oct 14, 2012

steadily taking will be needed but it helps good blood circulation.

Tough on stomach

Posted by Reviewer2044617 on Nov 16, 2011

My stomach is very sensitive so I could not take it

Standardized Diosmin, no binders/fillers

Posted by Reviewer2245771 on Jan 26, 2012

What I like most about Garden of Life is the fact that they use no biders/fillers for a lot of their products. Only took it for a couple of weeks, no big difference yet but it seems to reduce the "heavy leg" syndrom pain... As a downside, there are some other products that include diosmin+other stuff for leg pain (horse chestnut, butcher's broom...), this one has onlydiosmin+hesperidin