Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Garden of Life, Extraordinary Beauty, Probiotic Smile, Vanilla Spearmint, 60 Probiotic Mints

From Singapore

6 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2065430 on Jul 24, 2010

I like the vanilla taste but that's where it ends. Don't see my teeth becoming any whiter at all. My teeth became sensitive as well after using a one month supply.

I do not believe in this anymore

2 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by sweetheart on Jul 23, 2012

Didn't see any difference. Didn't make my teeth any lighter.

Not worth trying!

2 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

I have slight yellowish and sensitive teeth. Since all teeth whitening product uses harsh chemical bleaching agents or abrasives to scrub and whiten the teeth, it is bad for enamel and really bad for sensitive teeth. I decide to try this product since there isn’t any other alternative and sounds impressive too. The mint is sweetened with xylitol and very easy to take. Just like many whitening products that likes to hype with fast results (30 days in this case), I find that there is no noticeable result after finishing the product. Pricewise, it is also very expensive for a one-month supply of probiotics. There is only 300 million probiotic at time of manufacture so some (if not all) of the probiotics might have died thus it did not work or got killed by antibiotics in food or chlorine in water. Perhaps the product might work over the longer period. However, I am not willingly to test it out for long period due to the costs. Check out my page for more reviews!

My dessert before falling asleep!

5 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Jun 26, 2012

I do not know if this product had some impact on my teeth health or tint, but it is definetely very good tasting. I am a late night snacker. One tablet of this product is like a candy for me before going to sleep after all teeth cleaning routine. I fell asleep without even thinking of a better candy than this. very good snacker controll :)

too strong

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by aestheticmedicalreviews on Jan 05, 2012

ok this one probably works too well. was not able to take 30 day course - created tooth sensitivity and a sore throat after a fortnight of use. But it does keep the breath fresh and teeth clean. taste is good. Used intermittently every other day or less then switched to a therabreath product.