Excellent product in my opinion

Posted by h-anna on Apr 24, 2015

Many reviews seem to be negative about this product. As far as whitening goes: it seems to give a small effect already after some weeks. I haven't used the whole month yet, just half way through. I don't think the main benefit is the whitening, but the oral health aspect with this product. There is scientific research about healthy oral bacteria flora, hence the probiora3 formula. Part of the whitening might come as a result of better oral health and remineralization of teeth, if I can speculate a bit. However, I notice it is out of stock at the moment, but I do hope that the product will be available soon again as I want to reorder. In combination with good oral care this also improves morning breath and overall breath.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2335852 on Aug 14, 2014

Good

Not worth trying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

I have slight yellowish and sensitive teeth. Since all teeth whitening product uses harsh chemical bleaching agents or abrasives to scrub and whiten the teeth, it is bad for enamel and really bad for sensitive teeth. I decide to try this product since there isn’t any other alternative and sounds impressive too. The mint is sweetened with xylitol and very easy to take. Just like many whitening products that likes to hype with fast results (30 days in this case), I find that there is no noticeable result after finishing the product. Pricewise, it is also very expensive for a one-month supply of probiotics. There is only 300 million probiotic at time of manufacture so some (if not all) of the probiotics might have died thus it did not work or got killed by antibiotics in food or chlorine in water. Perhaps the product might work over the longer period. However, I am not willingly to test it out for long period due to the costs. Check out my page for more reviews!

Out of This World Product!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

I used the full package as instructed according to the directions. It made my teeth slightly whiter. And my teeth are not terribly stained or anything to begin with, though it's been about a year since I did any whitestrip-type products. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

After 3 weeks, it shows.

Posted by Reviewer2021352 on Nov 25, 2012

This works. I used it at night after I brushed my teeth and went to bed (left a pill in front of my teeth), same in the morning on my way to work. It tastes good (vanilla) and it does what it claims.

I do not believe in this anymore

Posted by sweetheart on Jul 23, 2012

Didn't see any difference. Didn't make my teeth any lighter.

My dessert before falling asleep!

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Jun 26, 2012

I do not know if this product had some impact on my teeth health or tint, but it is definetely very good tasting. I am a late night snacker. One tablet of this product is like a candy for me before going to sleep after all teeth cleaning routine. I fell asleep without even thinking of a better candy than this. very good snacker controll :)

Probiotic mints will make you smile

Posted by Reviewer1913269 on Feb 19, 2012

This oral probiotic is gives you great smelling breath, clean teeth, and reduces mouth irritation from reflux, or canker sores. In fact, since I have been using this probiotic I have not had a single cold or canker sore. My dental check-up astonished both the hygenist and dentist because of the low amount of plaque on my teeth. It does make teeth slightly whiter-but not like whitening strips. Definately worth the money.

too strong

Posted by aestheticmedicalreviews on Jan 05, 2012

ok this one probably works too well. was not able to take 30 day course - created tooth sensitivity and a sore throat after a fortnight of use. But it does keep the breath fresh and teeth clean. taste is good. Used intermittently every other day or less then switched to a therabreath product.

can't tell difference

Posted by Reviewer2766668 on Nov 12, 2011

these taste great and are helpful with morning breath, but can't tell any difference with tooth or gum health yet.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »