Much to my surprise, it works!

Posted by lisachernow on Mar 26, 2010

I am 47 and have a sluggish metabolism - I have thyroid disease treated with Armour, spent more than a year on hormones and medications to treat fibroid tumors that caused a weight gain of more than 40 pounds. I have always exercised and eaten healthfully and really had tried every other weight loss supplement recommended by About.com thyroid guru Mary Shoman and tried Sensa and tried Integralean, all without results. Finally, something works. Yes, it's costly, but I am losing an average of a pound per week, which has been heretofore impossible. If there are side-effects, I haven't noticed them. i have been taking 3 per dose, 3 doses per day and yes, it took several weeks before I began to see a difference.

15 lbs in three months

Posted by Reviewer1489253 on Jun 05, 2009

I have lost 15 lbs in three months. I have tried many different products and this is the only thing that has worked for me.

FucoThin

Posted by Reviewer1769943 on Jan 13, 2010

Absolutely a remarkable product, reverses insulin resistance and allows for weight loss. My blood sugars are now normal and I can get the weight off with the exercise and diet that didn't work before alone.

Beware!!

Posted by Reviewer1579016 on Mar 03, 2010

This product will melt the fat off you and help suppress you appetite but beware I began to experience BAD joint pain and stiffness after taking it for a while which stopped after I ran out each time so puttin 2 and 2 together. I've come to the conclusion it generates so much heat and free radicals that it causes major inflammation. Myabe taking it after a big meal or once in a while might not do this but I hurt so bad I stopped taking it and the pain subsided D.W. Chester,VA

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1320124 on Jun 11, 2009

i lost 60 lbs. in 14 weeks its great no side effects nothing give it a try

no effect so far

Posted by Reviewer2746709 on Aug 09, 2011

I have taken these for about two months now and notice no change at all. I called the company and told them that a high percentage of reviewers had the same response, and the woman I spoke with said, "it's proven to work in the clinical trials." I will finish out this bottle, but that's it.

Stuff works

Posted by Reviewer2871254 on Apr 30, 2011

Lost about 2 pants sizes in about 4 months using this

GReat

Posted by Reviewer1436937 on Mar 30, 2010

Takes some 4-5 weeks to really kick in, but it works. iHerb service was as always impecable.

FucoThin

Posted by Reviewer2041619 on Jun 15, 2010

I have not lost one pound or one inch. I have been taking 3 pills, three times a day with meals. I have consumed two bottles and I will buy one more and if that doesn't do anything, I won't purchase this product again.

Nothing happened...

Posted by Reviewer2075559 on Sep 06, 2010

Bought the larger bottle because 6 weeks worth was needed for "thermogenic response." Took as directed and initially noticed a lot of dry mouth but nothing else. Very disappointed in this product.