Anti Inflammatory food

Posted by greenbytes on Jul 20, 2014

I change many supplements for my 78+ mother. She finally stay with FYI as it relieved her legs discomfortable. As I did some reading up, turmeric is known for its anti-inflammatory. Many people reaching late 30s and 40s are experiencing chronic inflammation of the body and the symptoms were hard to detect and we settle for drugs instead. Try this.

Mom can feel the difference

Posted by Reviewer2708766 on Nov 13, 2012

My mom has knee problems due to old age and having a high BMI. And after taking this, my mom told me that she can feel the difference in less than a week. Now I'll always get it for her when I use iHerb to stock up on my supplements. She has gone on to recommended it to her sister.

Amazing!!!

Posted by Reviewer1447180 on Mar 14, 2012

I bought this for my mom who has quite serious joint related problems. Basically she was using pain killers every day. It's not even month around when her joints have improved. She has almost stopped using pills. I would say - unbelievable results. It's worth every penny. Will purchase again!!

rating

Posted by Reviewer1627892 on Feb 02, 2012

have not started to use yet.

No more pain

Posted by Reviewer2966228 on Apr 08, 2011

these are super for those that are active and older. I no longer feel my knees throbbing after workouts. This is a great quality product.

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer1433371 on Feb 05, 2011

It took a while for this product to work, but I am now 3/4 finished with the first bottle and I feel a definitely improvement in my joints. This product works better for me than any of the others (I tried most of them!), and I would recommend it. I will continue to use it.

Another great Garden of Life product at a very good price!

Posted by Munchkin on Nov 15, 2010

I just started taking this and it works! my knee joints feel less painful and I like that its a natural shell-fish free Glucosamine! I like it so much that I've placed an order for another bottle already. I used to take another brand that cost me 3 times this one, and it didnt work at all. I think the combination of Turmeric, Selenium and antioxidant cartilege health complex in this one really makes the difference here

Seem to be helping

Posted by Reviewer2896388 on Nov 05, 2010

I have the beginnings of arthritis in my knees & these seem to be lessening the pain - that helps me be more active which is good also.

reduces pain

Posted by Reviewer2901187 on Jul 14, 2010

I have a herniated disc and had a micro-discectomy a year ago (resolved leg pain); however, still have the herniation (not opting for full surgery unless I get to a point I can't walk (I'm AD military). This is the most natural product I have found to reduce my pain level to almost 0-1. Definitely works!

My knees no longer click and pop!

Posted by Reviewer1753684 on Jun 06, 2010

A natural solution to an overall auto-immune response in my body. Have been taking for a couple of months and already feel so much better! It used to be painful to get up innthe morning!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »