Awesome.

Posted by 4points on Jul 11, 2014

Even with the funky texture and now a smaller size than previously made, this is the only food bar that works for requirements for organic and to avoid soy, agave, etc...

Love these bars

Posted by NaturalRemediesforTravel on May 30, 2013

The upside they are delicious, chocolatey, tasty and filling and the ingredients are good. I like using them after a workout. I can't say they have helped me loose any weight at all but all in all they are tasty and high in protein and have a good amount of fiber. I generally eat one a day.

BEST PROTEIN BARS EVER....AND I'VE TRIED ALOT!

Posted by Reviewer2097200 on Mar 14, 2013

These are the most satisfying bars ever! I swear after eating one I get happy! I think it may have to do with the real chocolate in the ingredients. My husband is an extreme athlete and he is constantly purchasing all types of bars and shakes. Over the years I've had "bites" of all his choices and the yucky tastes made me shy away from bars all together until I tried this one! Now I fight him for it(not literally)! ( Don't tell him..some times I stash a way a couple!) Okay...now the cons...they are really expensive although IHERB does have the best price. For this reason and the fact that they changed the original chewy more satisfying texture are the reasons they only get a four star rating.

I'm sure they're working and doing me good

Posted by Herbal-Andy on Sep 25, 2012

They just have a bit of a funny taste to them. But still, they are better than many of the chewy protein bars you can get. These taste ok by those standards.

satisfied

Posted by 5540236138175700629 on Jul 10, 2012

have had these bars before & like them. The bars came within the time period expected

Did~t like it!

Posted by lillanne on Nov 14, 2011

I didnt like this one. The picture on the box, wasnt alike the one inside either. And the taste I dint like.

very good

Posted by Reviewer2311423 on Apr 17, 2011

Very good , not too sweet .

Garden of Life FucoProtein Chocolate with Macadamia

Posted by Reviewer1890483 on Mar 29, 2011

Filling not very great tasting

my favorite "healthy" bar :D

Posted by glutenfreegirl on Feb 23, 2011

These are a guilty pleasure of mine. Clean healthy ingredients and delicious taste. Doesn't do much for weight loss unless you replace it with a larger meal. But it is satisfying and I often eat one with my morning cup of coffee.

Quite good

Posted by Reviewer1447073 on Nov 21, 2010

I thought that these bars tasted wierd when I ate my first one, but gradually I liked them better and better. The little chunks of chocolate and macadamianuts are really good, but I wish there were more of them! I might buy these again, but first I want to see if I can find some that, in my opinion, tastes better..