good for weight decrease.

Posted by MisterPark on Sep 16, 2014

I was taking two weekd this. while taking combined with excercise. more sweat shed than ever. and weight decreased slightly.

Garden of Life, FucoThin, softgels

Posted by Reviewer3223924 on Jan 08, 2012

Exactly what I ordered. I am taking them and waiting to see if I get the results for which I purchased the product.

Belly fat reduction

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Jan 06, 2012

I am slim, but because of PCOS I have lots of belly fat. I started out as an american size 8, with a waist that was a size 12! I looked pregnant. After three months on Fucothin I lost 7 centimeters around my waist, but nowhere else. Fucothin has targeted my only problem area. If this waist reduction continues, and I see no reason why it should not, I will become well proportioned again. This is the only thing that has ever worked for me. It is like exercise (which however does not work for me) in a jar. Also it has brought down my very high blood pressure to normal.

FucoThin

Posted by Reviewer3217656 on Jan 19, 2011

Again, iHerbs you are greatly appreciated for your prompt delivery.

Boosts weight loss

Posted by Reviewer2302792 on May 25, 2010

I have been dieting for 6 weeks and was seeing a 2 pound a week weight loss, which I was happy with, but then I added this fucoThin to my diet, taking 3 a day with each meal and my wieght loss went up to 4 pounds a week for the last three weeks. Very happy with this product.

Taking this to help with weight loss

Posted by Reviewer1509136 on Apr 07, 2010

Right now I've lost 20 pounds and I'm half way to my goal, I believe this product's helped me lose weight faster than I would've otherwise.

This is excellent stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2206388 on Mar 05, 2010

I am on my 2nd bottle now. It didn't take several weeks before I started to see a difference. I have had some issues with being extremely hot natured - would wear short sleeves when the temp was below freezing. Had my thyroid checked and it came back normal, but I knew something was wrong! I found this and decided that one more thing couldn't hurt (I had tried almost every kind of fat loss product during the past 2 years). Within a week, my jeans were getting loose, and my large belly started shrinking. I started doing weight watchers too about the same time, but the pounds were coming off as predicted by weight watchers...about a pound a week, but I was losing a lot of visceral fat. My hot naturedness has now normalized - I am wearing sweaters and using the heat and blankets on my bed. My clothes are really hanging on me, although I have only lost 12 pounds to date, and have 40 more to go. This stuff is amazing!! I take 6 of these a day, having built up from 3 a day. I am really feeling good, too! lol Can't say enough good about this!

weight loss help

Posted by Reviewer1247142 on Mar 04, 2010

I have been using this product for about two months with some other supplements. The supplements and the Dr. Colbert's "I Can Do This Diet" have helped me drop almost 30 pounds.

Wow

Posted by Reviewer1256158 on Feb 12, 2010

This review is for real I have not lost any weight yet but it has not been a month yet The energy and how good I feel is amazing and I have tried it all.

Fantastic metabolism enhancer

Posted by Reviewer1466989 on Feb 01, 2010

I was sceptical but gave it a try as I like Garden of Life products. This works.