Garden of Life, FucoThin, Non-Stimulant, Natural Fat Burner, 90 Softgels

Posted by Reviewer2907499 on Oct 19, 2007

I am experiencing weightloss success for the first time since being diagnosed with hypothyroidism 5 years ago. I have always done a walking program, but am seeing real results after only 3 months. I'm thrilled!

Lenette Boughton

Posted by Reviewer1309440 on Jun 01, 2008

I have taken this product for 5 months and no results. I do not believe that is helps anyone loose weight. If you need to add some B-12/Kelp/Iron to your diet, these are very potent little pills. At 30.00 plus a bottle though, the cost is very prohibitive.

gained weight, lost money

Posted by Reviewer1760262 on Dec 22, 2008

When I started taking these, I was looking for something to help me in my quest to lose 10 pounds. I took this product for 2 months (3 pills, 3 times daily) in conjunction with a good diet and regular exercise, and GAINED 5 pounds (of flab). My hair loss also intensified. Thanks! Now I have less hair and I need to lose FIFTEEN pounds. A total waste of money!

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2271548 on Jul 01, 2008

I have been using it for only 1 1/2 weeks and lost almost 3 pounds. My stomach has been less bloated and can tell a difference in my clothes. All these products are great and some of the first I've found, in the natural supplements industry that truly work!

Easy to lose weight

Posted by Reviewer1550438 on Feb 16, 2008

This product controls my appetite and makes it easier to lose weight.