Stomach Fat

Posted by Reviewer1184889 on Sep 29, 2009

My stomach fat has reduced some thats above my waist. I will definitely be reordering this product. I am 60 years old and I feel better also.

recommend

Posted by Reviewer1472503 on Aug 25, 2008

I found a difference after using this for a few weeks. Even though I ate right and exercised regularly, the results were more noticeable while taking FucoThin 3x a day. No side effects at all.

Garden of Life, FucoThin Living Seas

Posted by Reviewer2941571 on Aug 10, 2008

I've been taking this product since February and I have not lost weight. I wonder, though,if it's actually working on the internal adipose tissue that it's supposed to target - in which case it might take a little longer before it shows on the outside - so I'm going to continue another couple of months.

Belly fat reduction

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Jan 06, 2012

I am slim, but because of PCOS I have lots of belly fat. I started out as an american size 8, with a waist that was a size 12! I looked pregnant. After three months on Fucothin I lost 7 centimeters around my waist, but nowhere else. Fucothin has targeted my only problem area. If this waist reduction continues, and I see no reason why it should not, I will become well proportioned again. This is the only thing that has ever worked for me. It is like exercise (which however does not work for me) in a jar. Also it has brought down my very high blood pressure to normal.

No weight loss

Posted by Reviewer1151412 on Mar 11, 2008

I seem to have a little more energy, but there has been no weight loss.

FucoThin

Posted by Reviewer2603539 on Mar 23, 2008

I am on my second bottle and have shown no results with this product.

You have to keep taking this stuff

Posted by DeanaS on Oct 02, 2008

I went for the top dose of 3 per meal, which is way too expensive to maintain, but it sure does work. I love and use many Garden of Life products but they're all way too expensive. I ran out of this stuff and boom put back on the 10 pounds that came off with it. Even my family noticed the weight gain and this is unusual. So if you want to take this be prepared to have to keep on it. I lost 10 pounds then stopped. It was pretty easy, but then again it was very easy to come back on.

Didn't Work for Me

Posted by Reviewer2828422 on Nov 13, 2007

I have not seen any weight loss or increase in energy while using this product.

No clear results

Posted by Reviewer2507624 on Sep 05, 2008

FucoThin may help some people, but I did not see any weight loss results with me. Some people said that when the fat cells disolve in our bodies we may feel somewhat "bad" because the toxins in these fat cells are released in our system. I can say that I experienced some of these "bad feelings" with this product (although, I don't know what is the exact cause of this "feeling down" that I experienced while taking this product). I have also taken Banaba leaf extract with greater success: no side-effect, and twenty pounds less (I now need to buy clothes of a smaller size).

no change

Posted by Reviewer1247902 on Jul 01, 2008

did not feel nor see any effects at all