Total Rip Off

Posted by Reviewer1784768 on Nov 10, 2008

Luckily I only gained 5 pounds in the frist three weeks with your supplement, even though I increased my workout pace. Then I threw it all in the trash. Somehow I don't think this review will make it to your web site. Perhaps I should just send it to the FDA. This thing requires at least one star!!!!!!! Pathetic...if I could I'd give you a minus.

Happy

Posted by Reviewer2002580 on Jun 05, 2008

I saw an advertisement from Dr. Mercola about this product and was happy when iherb had it to offer! I could then include it with my other product order. I've only taken it for about two weeks now, but feel better already.

Good Thermogen

Posted by Reviewer2460886 on Jan 11, 2008

This product works for me, but I had to experiment with my optimal dosage (between their maximum and minimum recommendations). I also like this product because it does provide thermogenesis but doesn't "whip" and/or over-amp the body in the process.

good diet aid

Posted by Reviewer2497885 on Nov 02, 2007

While I still need to take hoodia or caralluma to reduce appetite, this is a great energy booster. There is no nervousness involved, so at first it doesn't feel like a booster, until you notice all you're accomplishing!

testing product-not sure if reacts with Thyroid

Posted by Reviewer1788256 on Apr 14, 2008

I took this product for a few days, my throat swelled (on the outside, midway down), it may have been an interaction with my thyroid. I suspect that was what was swelling. I take thyroid meds. I will try it again just to make sure that is the problem. I haven't seen any warning for those of us on Thyroid medicine. So just go with caution.

This stuff works!

Posted by Reviewer2069515 on May 10, 2008

I've been trying out all of the different 'so called' weight loss supplements, and I think this one actually does some good! I'm going to order more and see if it holds up!

Garden of Life, FucoThin Living Seas Concentrated Fucoxanthin, 90 Softgels

Posted by Reviewer1115087 on Dec 01, 2008

Easy on the stomach, did not notice a decrease in appetitie.

energizing

Posted by Reviewer2479503 on Dec 21, 2009

not quite sure what to say. Didn't take it long enough to really form a good opinion. Felt like I was maybe a little too energized!

not sure if works

Posted by Reviewer1871747 on Jun 21, 2010

I had to stop taking it because the iodine in it made my face break out.

Not convinced......

Posted by Reviewer2716918 on Jan 29, 2012

I bought this product because I read it can help you lose weight. It didn't help me to lose anything. I felt no difference. I hope you have better luck with this product.