Fucothin

Posted by Reviewer2656924 on May 01, 2009

This product works I notice that when I run out the weight loss slows down but when I start taking it again I begin losing more weight, I highly recommend this product.

It works!!

Posted by Reviewer1166405 on May 01, 2009

It isn't a quick fix but a genuine working product. My husband has had NO side effects and is loosing weight!

WOW!!

Posted by Reviewer3195508 on Apr 08, 2009

I've been on various and varying levels of thyroid medications for over 10 years and have never really felt good, I was shocked at how good I felt within 2 days of taking this product. I have energy without being hyper or jittery and, while I have not weighed mself, my clothes are getting looser. Fucoxanthin has been a godsend for me. As for iherb - great website, fast shipping and wide variety of products make it my new fave for all my family's needs.

Save your money - fat burners dont work, including this one !

Posted by Reviewer3118731 on Apr 08, 2009

I got this and used it -- and saw no results. I have just come to the conclusion they dont work - UNLESS you already have a very low thyroid and are low in iodine -- they you would be better off to just buy some dried seaweed plant or the tablets. No quick fix, much as I wish there were.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2400004 on Feb 24, 2009

Great!

not good

Posted by Reviewer3255802 on Feb 19, 2009

Has not made any difference at all I'm sad to say

Carole Parady

Posted by Reviewer2459062 on Feb 16, 2009

Seems to be working.

Not sure about this one

Posted by Reviewer2635571 on Feb 05, 2009

I have taken these for several weeks but have not noticed any difference. I don't believe I will be buying it again.

Carole Mea

Posted by Reviewer1383834 on Jan 23, 2009

Too soon to tell.

gained weight, lost money

Posted by Reviewer1760262 on Dec 22, 2008

When I started taking these, I was looking for something to help me in my quest to lose 10 pounds. I took this product for 2 months (3 pills, 3 times daily) in conjunction with a good diet and regular exercise, and GAINED 5 pounds (of flab). My hair loss also intensified. Thanks! Now I have less hair and I need to lose FIFTEEN pounds. A total waste of money!