お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Garden of Life, FucoThin, Non-Stimulant, Natural Fat Burner, 90 Softgels

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2271548 on Jul 01, 2008

I have been using it for only 1 1/2 weeks and lost almost 3 pounds. My stomach has been less bloated and can tell a difference in my clothes. All these products are great and some of the first I've found, in the natural supplements industry that truly work!

Easy to lose weight

Posted by Reviewer1550438 on Feb 16, 2008

This product controls my appetite and makes it easier to lose weight.

FucoThin Living Seas Softgells - Do as advertised

Posted by Reviewer2435456 on Apr 15, 2008

I have only been using the FucoThin soft gells about 3 weeks, and this was interrupted by gallbladder surgery. So far I have only lost 3 pounds, but I can definitely tell a difference in increased metabolism and energy without the "jittery" feeling you usually get with this type of pill. I definitely plan to continue to use this program and anticipate continued great benefits! K Ahrens

This is excellent stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2206388 on Mar 05, 2010

I am on my 2nd bottle now. It didn't take several weeks before I started to see a difference. I have had some issues with being extremely hot natured - would wear short sleeves when the temp was below freezing. Had my thyroid checked and it came back normal, but I knew something was wrong! I found this and decided that one more thing couldn't hurt (I had tried almost every kind of fat loss product during the past 2 years). Within a week, my jeans were getting loose, and my large belly started shrinking. I started doing weight watchers too about the same time, but the pounds were coming off as predicted by weight watchers...about a pound a week, but I was losing a lot of visceral fat. My hot naturedness has now normalized - I am wearing sweaters and using the heat and blankets on my bed. My clothes are really hanging on me, although I have only lost 12 pounds to date, and have 40 more to go. This stuff is amazing!! I take 6 of these a day, having built up from 3 a day. I am really feeling good, too! lol Can't say enough good about this!

fuco thin is great

Posted by Reviewer2043718 on Sep 15, 2009

i have been taking this product for 2 weeks now and have lost several pounds but the thing i like the most about fuco thin is,it has taken the wont or earge of snacking completly away. i will keep using this product.