FucoThin

Posted by Reviewer1956108 on Jun 18, 2008

I have been taking this for quite awhile and have seen no significant weight changes. Maybe I was expecting a miracle.

Great boost to burn fat

Posted by Reviewer2813357 on Jun 11, 2008

I have had a very difficult time losing weight despite a lot of hard work and sacrifice. This product helped me begin to see progress in my weight gain and fitness goals.

Happy

Posted by Reviewer2002580 on Jun 05, 2008

I saw an advertisement from Dr. Mercola about this product and was happy when iherb had it to offer! I could then include it with my other product order. I've only taken it for about two weeks now, but feel better already.

FucoThin

Posted by Reviewer2485007 on Jun 04, 2008

A bit too early to tell yet but I think it is starting to work.

Lenette Boughton

Posted by Reviewer1309440 on Jun 01, 2008

I have taken this product for 5 months and no results. I do not believe that is helps anyone loose weight. If you need to add some B-12/Kelp/Iron to your diet, these are very potent little pills. At 30.00 plus a bottle though, the cost is very prohibitive.

Good price compared to herbal stores

Posted by Reviewer2040348 on May 25, 2008

I have enjoyed this product and it is cheaper even with shipping than at most herbal stores.

fucothin

Posted by Reviewer2452446 on May 18, 2008

The only part of me that is thinner after using this product is my wallet. Back to Hydroxycut.

This stuff works!

Posted by Reviewer2069515 on May 10, 2008

I've been trying out all of the different 'so called' weight loss supplements, and I think this one actually does some good! I'm going to order more and see if it holds up!

Energy but no weight loss

Posted by Reviewer3041189 on May 06, 2008

Disappointed in this product. I used one bottle & I did not purchase another, as I did not loss any weight, not even a pound. I did have a little more energy. It also resulted in more blemishes on my face.

Review of FucoThin from San Jose, CA G.H.

Posted by Reviewer2381299 on May 05, 2008

It's my first time bought this product. so far I used for 2 weeks (daily intake 2)and I havn't notice any change regarding fat burn and increase metablism. Since it's also good for antioxident so I don't mind to continue taking. I would give 3 stars.