Weight Loss Pill

Posted by Reviewer2742534 on Oct 19, 2009

I've been using these pills for a month now and am losing weight at a faster rate on my weight watcher's diet. They seem to really work with no adverse side affects!

It works

Posted by livingwell on May 18, 2016

I lost 2lbs in 2 weeks changing nothing I was eating. Then I made an effort and lost another 5lbs. NOw I am the weight I want to be and I don't gain weight eating normal and cheating on the weekends. I take it 2x's a day, breakfast and lunch. No jitters, no face breakouts. Just a better metabolism.

FucoThin

Posted by Reviewer3217656 on Jan 19, 2011

Again, iHerbs you are greatly appreciated for your prompt delivery.

Garden of Life, FucoThin, softgels

Posted by Reviewer3223924 on Jan 08, 2012

Exactly what I ordered. I am taking them and waiting to see if I get the results for which I purchased the product.

Great boost to burn fat

Posted by Reviewer2813357 on Jun 11, 2008

I have had a very difficult time losing weight despite a lot of hard work and sacrifice. This product helped me begin to see progress in my weight gain and fitness goals.

Fast Delivery and Good Product

Posted by 5517987069044974838 on Jun 14, 2012

I havn't quite finished the bottle but it seems to be helping with weight control. I did notice that I needed to jump up to 3 tablets 3x a day or no noticeable difference. I like that it does not have any negative side effects. I'm usually pretty sensitive to supplement and they make me sick to my stomach. These do not.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1877813 on Nov 14, 2007

I'm not sure I can truthfully say that this product has helped me lose any weight, because I have not been taking it long enough--plus, I am not watching my diet as closely as I should. However, I have been taking it for 4 weeks and I have not had any negative side effects. I will continue to take this product.

Fukoshima

Posted by Reviewer1839063 on Jun 02, 2014

Xanthigen Proprietary Blend Brown Seaweed Fucoxanthin Concentrate (Undaria pinatifida, Laminaria japonica), Pomegranate Seed Oil 200 mg + I took this product successfully a few years ago, but only if I did not eat ! but I am now worried that it might be contaminated Since it says Laminaria japonica. How do you measure if it is contaminated by Fukoshima ?

Living a healthy life

Posted by Reviewer2127857 on Aug 18, 2008

As always Garden of Life products don't disappoint.

Fuco Thin

Posted by Reviewer2425899 on Jul 07, 2008

The claim of not giving "the jitters" is correct. This is easy to take and has no side effects.