weight loss help

Posted by Reviewer1247142 on Mar 04, 2010

I have been using this product for about two months with some other supplements. The supplements and the Dr. Colbert's "I Can Do This Diet" have helped me drop almost 30 pounds.

Weight Loss Pill

Posted by Reviewer2742534 on Oct 19, 2009

I've been using these pills for a month now and am losing weight at a faster rate on my weight watcher's diet. They seem to really work with no adverse side affects!

It works!!

Posted by Reviewer1166405 on May 01, 2009

It isn't a quick fix but a genuine working product. My husband has had NO side effects and is loosing weight!

Fucothin

Posted by Reviewer2656924 on May 01, 2009

This product works I notice that when I run out the weight loss slows down but when I start taking it again I begin losing more weight, I highly recommend this product.

Fukoshima

Posted by Reviewer1839063 on Jun 02, 2014

Xanthigen Proprietary Blend Brown Seaweed Fucoxanthin Concentrate (Undaria pinatifida, Laminaria japonica), Pomegranate Seed Oil 200 mg + I took this product successfully a few years ago, but only if I did not eat ! but I am now worried that it might be contaminated Since it says Laminaria japonica. How do you measure if it is contaminated by Fukoshima ?

Fast Delivery and Good Product

Posted by 5517987069044974838 on Jun 14, 2012

I havn't quite finished the bottle but it seems to be helping with weight control. I did notice that I needed to jump up to 3 tablets 3x a day or no noticeable difference. I like that it does not have any negative side effects. I'm usually pretty sensitive to supplement and they make me sick to my stomach. These do not.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1877813 on Nov 14, 2007

I'm not sure I can truthfully say that this product has helped me lose any weight, because I have not been taking it long enough--plus, I am not watching my diet as closely as I should. However, I have been taking it for 4 weeks and I have not had any negative side effects. I will continue to take this product.

Living a healthy life

Posted by Reviewer2127857 on Aug 18, 2008

As always Garden of Life products don't disappoint.

Fuco Thin

Posted by Reviewer2425899 on Jul 07, 2008

The claim of not giving "the jitters" is correct. This is easy to take and has no side effects.

Good price compared to herbal stores

Posted by Reviewer2040348 on May 25, 2008

I have enjoyed this product and it is cheaper even with shipping than at most herbal stores.