Good price compared to herbal stores

Posted by Reviewer2040348 on May 25, 2008

I have enjoyed this product and it is cheaper even with shipping than at most herbal stores.

Great boost to burn fat

Posted by Reviewer2813357 on Jun 11, 2008

I have had a very difficult time losing weight despite a lot of hard work and sacrifice. This product helped me begin to see progress in my weight gain and fitness goals.

Fuco Thin

Posted by Reviewer2750435 on Feb 16, 2008

I have used 2 bottles of the product with no apparent benefit. I have not noticed a change in weight or in appetite. I plan to continue using the product. I understand it may take 6 weeks to see results.

no side effects

Posted by Reviewer1255140 on Sep 30, 2010

Not sure if this is working. I don't see any difference in my weight or muscle mass, but will continue to take it and see if any changes occur. Your body may benefit, so it is worth a try. So far there are no adverse side effects, but then again no side effects at all. It definitely doesn't make you feel shaking or give you energy. Good luck.

I'm 50/50 on this product

Posted by Reviewer1494359 on Jan 03, 2012

I love GOL products. I lead an extremely healthy, active life so I don't know if this product really does what it claims. I used 3; 3x/day total 9/day for about a month now (2 bottles) & can't say I see any difference. I just don't know if it's worth the cost to continue. Maybe when I'm rich I'll add it into my lifestyle. iHerb is great.

Did not work and gave me chest pains

Posted by Reviewer2015039 on May 21, 2012

Did not lose any body fat but was only taking 2 per day - was experiencing chest pain and when tried to increase to 2 pills twice a day, chest pain increased so discontinued product.

Fantastic metabolism enhancer

Posted by Reviewer1466989 on Feb 01, 2010

I was sceptical but gave it a try as I like Garden of Life products. This works.

Fuco Thin

Posted by Reviewer2101650 on Mar 15, 2008

just started using it so no real progress to report, but the info sounds impressive and I trust the company.

tracy blatney

Posted by Reviewer2650535 on Nov 21, 2007

I lost 3 pounds in the first week, very pleased

Garden of Life, FucoThin Living Seas, Concentrated Fucoxanthin, 90 Softgel

Posted by Reviewer1006818 on Oct 26, 2008

This product does seem to suppress my appetite. Excellent selection of products. I appreciate the professional service.