Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1188120 on Mar 19, 2008

I am a bit disappointed in the product. I have not lost any weight meanwhile I have continued my routine of working out. I was just looking for something natural to boost my metabolism but, this did nothing for me. That's ok though I will not spend anymore money on it and just ramp up my workout.

Fuco Thin

Posted by Reviewer2101650 on Mar 15, 2008

just started using it so no real progress to report, but the info sounds impressive and I trust the company.

No weight loss

Posted by Reviewer1151412 on Mar 11, 2008

I seem to have a little more energy, but there has been no weight loss.

ms L gibson

Posted by Reviewer1015286 on Feb 26, 2008

I was very pleased with the ease of ordering and the speed of delivery over here to England. I have not had time to evaluated the product itself yet but read good reports via my Thyroid help website.

FucoThin Living Seas

Posted by Reviewer1028271 on Feb 23, 2008

Haven't seen much progress

Fuco Thin

Posted by Reviewer2750435 on Feb 16, 2008

I have used 2 bottles of the product with no apparent benefit. I have not noticed a change in weight or in appetite. I plan to continue using the product. I understand it may take 6 weeks to see results.

Easy to lose weight

Posted by Reviewer1550438 on Feb 16, 2008

This product controls my appetite and makes it easier to lose weight.

Working Well...

Posted by Reviewer2169827 on Feb 05, 2008

I am a person who is not significantly overweight but having gone through menopause over the past couple of years I developed some fat stores in my belly and lower back. I've been taking these for about a week now and already have experienced a significant reduction. I am on a healthy gland cleansing diet rich in raw vegtables and fruits but even with that in the past the fat stores stubbornly stayed. With Fuco Thin they are reducing. I highly recommend this product.

Good Thermogen

Posted by Reviewer2460886 on Jan 11, 2008

This product works for me, but I had to experiment with my optimal dosage (between their maximum and minimum recommendations). I also like this product because it does provide thermogenesis but doesn't "whip" and/or over-amp the body in the process.

Fucothin

Posted by Reviewer2808036 on Dec 18, 2007

I have been taking these for about 3 weeks and have not had any complaints. I have been losing weight since I started taking them.