Garden of Life, FucoThin Green, 90 Veggie Caps

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

THIS STUFF WORKS!

Posted by TheSoulfulSpoon on Jul 08, 2013

I love this product. Not only have I lost 10 pounds, but I also feel better when I take it. There is no crazy crash, but my appetite seems more regular and not erratic and my blood sugar seems better. I have NO jitters when taking this, but it really helps my energy and I'm also sleeping better. I won't go without it now- LOVE my Garden of Life products!

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer3310381 on Oct 28, 2013

Really good one. Lost some weight after the 2nd week. Will keep taking them for at least couple of months

I visibly shrank!

Posted by global-nomad on May 07, 2014

I took this version with Svetol for 2 months & for comparison, I also took the GCA version by NatureWise, and the NatureWise version did not agree with me at all. In fact, my naturally low blood pressure dropped even more. On the other hand, by alternating between fucothin Green & fucothin (Blue box) I kept on shrinking in size & my total body fat percentage decreased slowly by surely without any side effects that I could determine (yes, I was & am exercising regularly & eating healthily without depriving myself) - in fact, my blood tests results which were always good overall, improved. I gave it a 4 stars, only because I wonder about the long term effects of "naturally decaffeinated green coffee bean extract"... I plan to continue with fucothin (Blue box) even after I acheive my body fat loss goal since the seaweed extract seems to have a detox effect which reduces bloating too.

Amazing for appetite control

Posted by 5460017162830610883 on Sep 13, 2014

I was always hungry, ate even when I wasn't but after using this product my appetite become really normal; no overeating and often I was barely hungry for dinner. The only thing that sucks is that any weight you lose will come back after stopping use, along with your appetite. I hadn't really noticed much it really worked for me until after I stopped using it. Great product, though@ But I do wish there was something one could take long term that worked equally well!

Marjarie

Posted by 5290174697133488234 on Jul 30, 2014

This is third fucothin product for me. I like it and it´s very easy to use.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »