THIS STUFF WORKS!

Posted by TheSoulfulSpoon on Jul 08, 2013

I love this product. Not only have I lost 10 pounds, but I also feel better when I take it. There is no crazy crash, but my appetite seems more regular and not erratic and my blood sugar seems better. I have NO jitters when taking this, but it really helps my energy and I'm also sleeping better. I won't go without it now- LOVE my Garden of Life products!

Amazing for appetite control

Posted by 5460017162830610883 on Sep 13, 2014

I was always hungry, ate even when I wasn't but after using this product my appetite become really normal; no overeating and often I was barely hungry for dinner. The only thing that sucks is that any weight you lose will come back after stopping use, along with your appetite. I hadn't really noticed much it really worked for me until after I stopped using it. Great product, though@ But I do wish there was something one could take long term that worked equally well!

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer3310381 on Oct 28, 2013

Really good one. Lost some weight after the 2nd week. Will keep taking them for at least couple of months

I visibly shrank!

Posted by global-nomad on May 07, 2014

I took this version with Svetol for 2 months & for comparison, I also took the GCA version by NatureWise, and the NatureWise version did not agree with me at all. In fact, my naturally low blood pressure dropped even more. On the other hand, by alternating between fucothin Green & fucothin (Blue box) I kept on shrinking in size & my total body fat percentage decreased slowly by surely without any side effects that I could determine (yes, I was & am exercising regularly & eating healthily without depriving myself) - in fact, my blood tests results which were always good overall, improved. I gave it a 4 stars, only because I wonder about the long term effects of "naturally decaffeinated green coffee bean extract"... I plan to continue with fucothin (Blue box) even after I acheive my body fat loss goal since the seaweed extract seems to have a detox effect which reduces bloating too.

It is a good product. I then saw that the tiger product quality.

Posted by 5558358971903311575 on Sep 26, 2013

This product has been offering the same products within the gearbox or the Tigers will expire at the quality. And do not understand that they are not to be taken care of. Do you think that if customers had to suffer due to this.

Marjarie

Posted by 5290174697133488234 on Jul 30, 2014

This is third fucothin product for me. I like it and it´s very easy to use.

Worked the first 2 weeks...

Posted by Reviewer1367038 on Aug 14, 2013

The first few days of taking this product I had headaches but it eventually went away. Perhaps it was my body adjusting to the green tea. Never the less, I started to lose weight on the first week in small increments. By the second week I had lost 3 lbs., I was very excited. I continued to take the pills as directed until the bottle was empty. Sadly that was it; after 2 weeks this product stopped working for me and I slowly regained the pounds and a few more. It was the same story with the FucoThin, Non-Stimulant, Natural Fat Burner which I religiously took for 6 months. I won't be taking this green version for 6 months, not at this price tag.