Fungal Defense

Posted by Reviewer2682220 on Feb 25, 2014

I have not had this much energy for ten years! No wonder regular A.M.A. couldn't figure it out, it was fungal, & they never look there. I took a month off to see if it truly was this, & it is. I'm back to order more. Thank you Garden Of Life. Sincerely, Tracey MacB.

Tasty and effective

Posted by Reviewer1463538 on Feb 15, 2012

These are tasty and effective. I like them alot.

gets rid of colds and flu aswell!!

Posted by Reviewer1483401 on Jan 17, 2012

I took this for bowel health and realised it contained some things that are anti-viral. Oneday i took 3 when i felt like a cold/flu was coming on, plus 2 grams of vit c, and the next day the cold was gone. I hav done this a few times since in the past year and every time the cold is gone by the next morning. I also drop some saline down my nose a couple times a day (using 10 ml saline ampoules) . But from trial and error, i think its the fungal defense that cures it- but you have to take it on the first day/second or it wont work.

Only Taking One Per Day Due to Unpleasant Qualities

Posted by Reviewer2237173 on Jul 07, 2011

Sort of using this as a daily supplement rather than doing the protocol it suggests, not sure of how much good that will do (may take longer). Unable to face taking more than one per day due to taste and aftertaste etc. A;so tends to nearly cause gagging although I admit I am hypersensitive in throat area. Occasionally have had to just chew it up and go on, due to not being able to swallow it whole.

garden of life

Posted by Reviewer2013137 on Jun 20, 2011

I use this all the time.

Prescribed by my Naturopath

Posted by Reviewer2638633 on Feb 10, 2011

Fungal Defense does what it is supposed to. I am very satisfied.

GOL fungal defense

Posted by Reviewer1985470 on Jan 05, 2011

this is a must keep on hand product,always works

ok

Posted by Reviewer2862330 on Oct 05, 2010

it's tough to guage because fungal issues are very difficult to resolve -- usually requiring multiple approaches including low-carb diet (etc.) but this certainly helps in the battle.

MY CRAVINGS FOR SUGAR ARE GONE WITH THIS STUFF.

Posted by Reviewer3025772 on Sep 02, 2010

I WAS a serious sugar craving addict! For many years I have tried to get the sugar out and each time I would fail. My body would start aching, muscle twitches, my heart would pound and I just felt like crap. And I always ended up quitting because I thought it was die off and there was no way I could go through that. So I ended up going back to sugar. Well I figured it out! It wasnt die off...i was depleted in magnesium. Two weeks ago I started taking a supplement for magnesium and I never felt my legs twitch or any of those other awful symptoms....all the symptoms were GONE. I started taking fungal defense and I have no cravings what so ever for sugar.. I have a few days left. I am on a yeast free diet to kill the yeast in my body. This stuff works and it helps with cravings so much. Honestly I cant believe my eyes! Also, read the Bible Cure books by Dr Don Colbert!

Tried This Product

Posted by Reviewer1156043 on Aug 06, 2010

I have not seen any results yet for this product. Did not do much for me.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »