Garden of Life, Living Calcium Advanced, 120 Caplets

A calcium that works!

Posted by Reviewer1166875 on May 14, 2009

I really like this calcium. I'm post menopausal and a small white female with makes me very vulnerable to osteoporosis. My bone density has improved and I sleep like a baby on this. I tried several other very similar calcium products because they were cheaper but found I start to get some insomnia, so I went back to this product. Sure enough, within a day or so I was sleeping like a baby again.

Fabulous!

Posted by Reviewer3165219 From Australia on Nov 10, 2009

My doctor told me 5 years ago I needed to take Caltrate, but it (and every other brand I tried) caused severe stomach problems for me. This is the ONLY brand I've found that my gut is able to tolerate, I guess because it's all natural and easy to digest. I've been taking this for 6 weeks now, and I'm feeling so much better!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2093047 From Tennessee on Oct 30, 2011

I've been using this product for about a year. I was diagnosed with Osteoporosis and within 8 months. a second test revealed that I had gone from the worst category with risk of fracture up to the middle category of Osteopenia nearly to the normal category! Also began almost immediately to have strong nails for the first time in my life.

Living Calcium from Garden of Life

Posted by Reviewer2218377 From California on Mar 03, 2009

I felt it was pricey; and you need to take 6 tablets a day to fulfill dietary requirements. I'm buying a different brand next time.

Living Calcium

Posted by Reviewer1021886 From Texas on Feb 23, 2009

I really enjoy taking this product, because I am convinced it is absorbed better than a lot of calcium formulas out there. I really trust Garden of Life products, because I believe Jordan Rubin is a person of integrity. His products do not have any bad ingredients. I have to take calcium due to my Rheumatoid Arthritis, and I take 1200 mg daily. Seems to help.