like Nutiva better

Posted by imadoxaholic on Apr 18, 2012

I found that this barely detectible coconut scent and taste. I liked the scent and taste of Nutiva much better.

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1873605 on Mar 10, 2012

I tried this because of the glass jar. I am disappointed in the lack of taste and fragrance. I usually like raw living food. I will not buy this brand of coconut oil again.

Yum.

Posted by Reviewer1079408 on Dec 22, 2012

I bought this because the Jarrow always seemed to go rancid on me and start smelling like blue cheese. So far so good! I also like the glass container.

So nice!

Posted by Reviewer3126648 on Apr 13, 2012

Tasty, smells delicious, best coconutoil I ever had. Exelent in food and for body/haircare-

extra virgin cooconut oil...is the BEST!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2880880 on Jan 12, 2010

is the best... my second order...biggest jar! I put it in my food, sometimes salads(just a tiny bit)..spread on the warm multi-grain toasted bread is food from heaven... Did not know...it's also healthy..just don't overuse it, in moderation...the fats that are in it make your metabolism faster.. so you lose weight... I use it on my skin, and hair too...

Love it

Posted by kjernesunn-nordkvinne on Oct 31, 2011

Great product

So Many Uses For Organic Coconut Oil

Posted by Reviewer2315816 on Mar 15, 2012

I bought two of these since I use so much of it. I use it for moisturizer and deep hair conditioner. I also have a tablespoon every morning and I think it has helped my memory. I mix it with baking soda to make toothpaste for my dogs. This is great tasting coconut oil and packaged in glass. In Arizona, this will become liquid in the warmer months.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2164014 on May 06, 2010

Good coconut oil, but I like the stronger flavor and fresh smell of the Nutiva brand better.

Decent price for high quality coconut oil

Posted by Reviewer2281471 on Mar 11, 2009

Extracted via fermentation, which seems to make for better coconut odor and taste than expeller pressed. Very comparable to my favorite brand (Tropical Traditions), but more convenient to buy by the quart, instead of the gallon, for roughly the same price per ounce. IHerb's remarkable delivery speed enhances that convenience.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1970876 on Oct 13, 2008

This is an excellent quality coconut oil. The only problem I have with GOL coconut oil is that there always seems to be "hollow" spots of air in the coconut oil. Could be a coincidence, but I've had this twice in a row with GOL. I feel a little jipped!