• Glass container

• Customer Ratings

Lovely body lotion!!

Posted by 4769655032711335074 on Nov 20, 2014

I absolutely love this coconut oil. Fresh scent and moisturizes the skin wonderfully. Could not be happier!

good oil

Posted by wendybrown on Nov 29, 2009

This is a good coconut oil. Tastes good and I like that it comes in a glass jar vs plastic.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1535135 on Jan 05, 2010

This oil is fragrant and delicious and stands the test of comparison with other organic extra virgin coconut oils when held up together and sniffed. Can't recommend highly enough.

High Quality Coconut Oil

Posted by Reviewer1704035 on Sep 14, 2009

Glass container and good sealing top is all one could ask for to carry a great extra virgin coconut oil.

Coconut

Posted by Reviewer2533106 on Nov 19, 2009

Excellent product... I use it for my face, my hair and my food!

My favorite

Posted by Reviewer2089428 on Nov 24, 2009

I love this coconut oil product. Extra virgin coconut oil has so many great benefits I make sure to use it every day!

alive!

Posted by SonyaWorley on Feb 04, 2010

All coconut oil are NOT the same. it's way it is processed. most coconut oil is not good for you because of the way it is processed. Garden of Life is the real deal, even smells wonderful. you can use it in your hair, nails, skin, cook with it and use it in smoothies. yummies. it is delightful. it also fights candidate. that is why i started using it. Enjoy

coconut oil

Posted by Reviewer1858367 on Feb 06, 2010

Absolutly love this, it gives your food a wonderful taste, were even putting it in the bath! leaves your skin sooo soft, highly recommend this and you have a customer for life A1************

Garden of Life Extra Virgin Coconut Oil

Posted by Reviewer1312913 on Jan 08, 2012

The best coconut oil I have ever tasted! Apart from using it for cooking, I enjoy the sweet, smooth, clean taste right off the spoon. It is heavenly and I am sticking with this brand. Also, great value when compared to pricing elsewhere.

Love my coconut oil

Posted by Reviewer2928719 on Mar 06, 2010

This was the first time that I decided to use coconut oil for cooking and I loved it. It's a brilliant product - organic, healthy, nicely smelling and tasting and it is in a glass jar (so, no nasty BPAs). Even my husband got converted. We are not going to use any other oil for cooking anymore. This one is simply the best! Now I am advertising it to all my friends and family. Good news spread quickly :)