• Glass container

• Customer Ratings

Good product, fast delivery

Posted by Reviewer2988838 on Mar 21, 2012

Good product, fast delivery :-))

cocoloco

Posted by Reviewer3029710 on Mar 25, 2012

LOVE IT!

Good quality oil that I use a whole lot!

Posted by eiriha on Apr 12, 2012

This is a great tasting quality oil at a great price, and it comes in a glass jar (I don't buy oils in plastic bottles). I use this oil in chocolate and other snacks, for everyday cooking, in my children's meals, in the bath water, as a body lotion, so I order frequently. Great product!

Garden of Life, Liv.Foods, Extra Virgin Cocnut oil,32 Oz

Posted by Reviewer2869342 on Mar 23, 2009

Great, ure taste of coconut oil that I use for cooking. Container is glass, as should be for oil products, expect a bit of leaking in shipment but no great bother. Perfect for skin application, as well.

Part of my sons cure for colitis

Posted by Reviewer2789386 on Mar 25, 2009

Great product but ask for the wrapping to be well done. The last shipment I got had a broken jar and what a mess. The plastic wrapper was not quite good enough to prevent this breakage.

great coconut oil

Posted by Reviewer1628004 on Mar 30, 2009

Love the fresh smell and taste of this EVCO. Fast delivery too. I have always been pleased with iHerb.

Taste Great!

Posted by Reviewer1753558 on Apr 03, 2009

I use this for cooking. I like that it comes in a glass jar. Iherb has the best price on this size coconut oil. This is my second jar and I will continue to buy this brand.

great for cooking

Posted by Reviewer1913163 on Apr 09, 2009

use it for coolking and baking and you dont tast the coconut flavor in your food.

Fantastic customer service!

Posted by Reviewer3130131 on Apr 11, 2009

My well-packed order arrived in good time, with one jar broken despite the packing. The folks at iHerb were gracious and helpful, sending out a replacement jar right away. Couldn't be happier with the product or the service, thank you!

Love this oil

Posted by Reviewer1880085 on Jul 01, 2009

I use this product along with brand. In my opinion this is tops in the coconut oil line. It is light in taste and smell. I use it in all my cooking and as a once a month hair conditioner.