10% Off Orders Over $40!

Garden of Life, Living Foods, Organic, Fruits of Life, Whole Food Antioxidant Matrix Bar, Summer Berry, 12 Bars, 2.25 oz (64 g) Each

Reviews 1-star

too much sugar, too sweet, too much fragrance added

Posted by Reviewer2967975 on Jul 27, 2008

just too sweet, too much sugar, the fragrance added is just too strong to make it tasted unnatural.

Taste Horrible

Posted by Reviewer1260176 on Sep 06, 2010

Most reviews I read said that these had a great taste. On the contrary, for me they are horrible. I have had much tastier food bars than these. Garden of Life makes great products, but I will not get this one again.

Too much sugars!

Posted by Reviewer3204236 on Nov 02, 2014

These bars have so much potential, all lost due to the excessive levels of sugar in each one. I used to think it was ok because the sources were natural but that doesn't make much difference when each bar contains a whopping 29 grams of sugar in it! No bar that has this amount of sugar in it is healthy so don't be fooled. We could be getting a much healthier bar if people realised this. I used to buy them a lot so I'm guilty but I will not be buying them again unless they substantially lower the sugar amount. I thought this company was supposed to care about our health.