Good. my replacement for megafood lifestyles

Posted by Reviewer2141997 on Feb 02, 2013

Since Megafood discontinued their best supplement this is a good replacement. Food formed companies need to understand that herbs like Saw Palmetto don't belong in a multi. (Talking about Megafood multi for men) Educate yourself on tonic versus medicinal.

Excellent quality food sourced nutrients

Posted by WildSweetVermont on Jul 30, 2012

My sweetie swears by this vitamin. When he takes just a couple a day (rather than 3 with each meal as suggested) he finds that his energy and all-around feeling of wellness are much better. I can't take them because I find them hard to swallow, too dry and large for me. The ingredients are amazing, a blend of nutrients in their whole food state, nothing synthetic here. The antioxidants are from fruits and veggies, tonic mushrooms and sea veggies add super benefits you may not get in your regular diet. NOTE that coffee extract and green tea are part of the blend, so depending on your situation these could either be energy-enhancing or too stimulating. Play with the dose and build it up, don't try 9 the first day for instance. If you have allergies/sensitivities or complicated health issues read labels carefully because in a comprehensive blend like this you may find something tucked in there that you shouldn't be taking. Remember to always check with your own doctor to make sure that a supplement is right for you and won't interfere with other things you are taking, etc. Here's to your radiant wellness! :)

Best multivitamin

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Sep 17, 2011

Food based vitamins are the best. They do not aggravate Crohn's disease. Better absorption and can be taken on an empty stomach.

Love

Posted by Reviewer1940231 on Jun 15, 2011

Energy boost right away!!!

Absolutely Great Vitamin!

Posted by Reviewer2650737 on Feb 03, 2011

I am so pleased with the quality of this product and I don't even mind taking 6 of them a day, because Iknow they are helping me. Thanks!

Feeling Better

Posted by Reviewer1270539 on Mar 28, 2009

I have noticed an overall improvement in my well being since I began taking these vitamins. I would recommend taking with food. I have been ordering from iherb for years. Wish all online businesses were this dependable.

Garden of Life, Living Mult Optimal Formula

Posted by Reviewer2453047 on Feb 09, 2009

The best foundation for health supplementation I have used.

Night And Day Difference

Posted by Reviewer3165219 on Nov 18, 2008

My digestive system is unable to tolerate any other multi-vitamin supplements, but because this product is in such a natural, body-ready form, I have no problems digesting it at all... which for me is a miracle. I suffer from chronic fatigue syndrome, and have noticed a DRAMATIC difference in my energy levels and my general health when I take this supplement. At one point I stopped taking it for a while, and as a result my health went downhill quickly. Later on I started taking it again, the difference was like night and day. So, although my budget is tight, I will sacrifice just about anything in order to be able to afford this... it has made such a huge difference to my health and given me some of my life back!!!

Garden of Life, Living Multi Optimal formula

Posted by Reviewer1727893 on Aug 14, 2008

I kind of balked at taking 3 tablets three times daily but I do feel I have a lot more energy since taking them.

Best in show!

Posted by Reviewer1617939 on Aug 11, 2008

Best vitamin and mineral supplement out there.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »