July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Garden of Life, Living Multi, Optimal Women's Formula, 180 Veggie Caplets

Reviews 3-star

Great except for the caffeine

Posted by Reviewer1973966 on Nov 19, 2007

I used these for a while a couple of years ago and they were great but too pricey to continue longterm. However, I decided to try them again recently since the price is better at iHerb. To my chagrin I found that the new formulation contains tea and coffee extracts which means caffeine. According to the manufacturer the change of formulation took place about 1 to 1.5 years ago (per phone conversation). Unfortunately, the minimal amount of caffeine that is supposedly in the product kept me awake late into my nights. I am sensitive to caffeine and tend to have problems with insomnia. I imagine there are others out there with similar problems. It would be great if the company made a caffeine-free formulation for such people. The caffeine ruined a great product for me.