Garden of Life, Ω-Zyme, Ultra, Ultimate Digestive Enzyme Blend, 180 UltraZorbe Veggie Caps

Excellent Digestive Aid

Posted by Reviewer2759402 on Dec 26, 2007

I have poor digestion due to Crohn's and this product along with Primal Defense and FYI keep me symptom free. Omega zyme quickly helps digest food. I can actually feel it working since my digestion can sometimes be slow. Great product.

Best enzyme I've ever tried

Posted by Reviewer1014095 on Dec 08, 2009

I take this along with Garden of Life's Primal Defense Ultra. I take the Primal Defense on an empty stomach and the Omega-Zyme with meals. I've noticed that I'm a lot less bloated and digestion has become easier for me. When I don't take Omega-Zyme with my meals, whether it's another brand of enzyme or no enzyme at all, I notice that my digestive system can be sluggish like before. I really count on this product to help me make it through the day with no digestive problems.

This can't be beat!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1080176 on Sep 10, 2010

No more bloating, upset stomach, and no more gas. I can even eat ice cream for the first time in my life. This is a great product at a great price.

Great for digestion at half capsule

Posted by Reviewer1200539 on Nov 17, 2010

When I first tried it, I took 1 capsule per meal. But it end up, me having constipation plus some gas. I tried 2 capsule, it still have the same effect. On my second bottle, I tried using only half a capsule per meal. After more than two weeks of trying, I found that digestion was good and passing motion was great. No more constipation. Now, I stick to use half a capsule per meal.

Don't get turned off by high price! Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer2340651 on Aug 01, 2010

You may think that paying $35 or so a bottle of 90 caps is a lot and it would see so if you compare it to other brands that are half price for the same number of caps, BUT DON"T BE FULLED, YOU WILL ONLY NEED 1 CAP FROM GARDEN OF LIFE'S O-ZYME for the whole meal, instead of 3-5 from other brands. Even one cap works so well to assist with digestion, you'll rarely need more, and that will SAVE YOU MONEY for sure. LOVE THIS PRODUCT!