10% Off Orders Over $40!

Garden of Life, Ω-Zyme, Ultra, Ultimate Digestive Enzyme Blend, 180 UltraZorbe Veggie Caps

Reviews 3-star

Just ok

Posted by DawnMellowship on May 17, 2012

I didn't find this to be any better than other brands of digestive enzymes that are far less expensive so I wouldn't give this more than three stars.

Different

Posted by Reviewer1873853 on Jan 12, 2011

This product was a differemt color and smelled different from when I purchase it at whole foods

Happy so far

Posted by Reviewer1284156 on Dec 08, 2011

I have only been taking the Ultimate Digestive Enzyme Blend for a few weeks but alrady I have noticed that I am not as tired as I had previously been. So I can only surmise that they are doing the job and they're allowing more of the nutrition in my diet to be absorbed by the body. It will be interesting to see how much difference they make long term.

Enzyme blend

Posted by Reviewer2486459 on Sep 29, 2008

I have not been using the product long enough to see any benefit, yet.