Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer3038711 on Jul 02, 2010

I took these with me on vacation and loved the way they worked. Never did I have that "Oh... I ate too much feeling!" eventhough I was eating very differently than at home.

The Best

Posted by Reviewer1282693 on Jan 13, 2010

This is the best digestive enzyme that I've ever tried. It even smells good!

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1802082 on Nov 23, 2009

I am a longtime user of GOL digestive enzymes. I've tried many different brands, and think this one is worth every penny!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1865407 on Sep 12, 2009

In only 3 weeks did what many other products couldn't in the last 10 months. It works for me. Great product.

My comment on the Q-Zyme Ultimate Digestive Enzymes

Posted by Reviewer1563839 on Sep 06, 2009

I am happy with how they work. I have a very touchy gall bladder, and must take enzymes before I eat meat or any difficult to digest foods. I am to be 72 in a few days and I know from all my studies that after age 40 our production of enzymes drops to a very low level. So, therefore we must supplement them.

Garden of Life Digestive Enzyme

Posted by Reviewer1732730 on Sep 04, 2009

I am very pleased with the Garden of Life Digestive Enzyme.

great product.

Posted by Reviewer1131215 on Aug 25, 2009

I take these regularly and they really help my digestive track. The prices here are the best I've found for this product

I like it a lot!

Posted by Reviewer1696813 on Mar 23, 2009

It helps control the GERD!

Life changer!

Posted by Reviewer2922162 on Feb 22, 2009

I just started taking digestive enzymes and these were my first. They made a very noticeable difference after just a week. During meals I'll have a couple before and a couple during and after. there is a tremendous relief. I have had major trouble breaking down food (possible low stomach acid), as well as with bloating, distention, and constipation after meals. I think these help to quickly and efficiently break down foods. Less discomfort after meals and helps with constipation because the nutrients are absorbed and so it's easier for whatever's left to be passed through the body. For someone who's suffered chronic GI problems, this has been a life-changer. Two things: 1. the capsules are pretty large so be prepared to swallow them with plenty of water 2. i hope they come out with a more potent blend for those of us with GI issues!

Will buy it again

Posted by Reviewer3237124 on Nov 07, 2008

It works better than other brands.