great product.

Posted by Reviewer1131215 on Aug 25, 2009

I take these regularly and they really help my digestive track. The prices here are the best I've found for this product

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1063977 on Jun 05, 2012

One of the best enzyme formulas out there. I've dealt with digestive problems for a while, and this along with other supplements has been a life saver!

amazing

Posted by Reviewer2228585 on Sep 25, 2008

bought these on a friend's advice. Can't believe the difference it has made on digesting protein. Less pain and fatique noted

So far so good!

Posted by 5443729946767653453 on Apr 07, 2015

I've been taking these for 4 weeks. I eat a Paleo diet and was not absorbing nutrients properly, which was causing some skin issues. These and the other supplement I'm taking have helped a lot!

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2493227 on Dec 14, 2011

iherb.com is the only place i can find the ultra enzyme blend.there are other enzymes,like the raw enzymes in this brand.but the ultra are the only enzymes that help.drugstore.com keeps trying to sell me the raw enzymes but they simply don't help.i have very bad digestion from crohns disease. i don't know what is in these but it must be something i need.PLEASE never stop selling these.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1790052 on Oct 13, 2011

Like all other Garden of life products, this is a good one!

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1802082 on Nov 23, 2009

I am a longtime user of GOL digestive enzymes. I've tried many different brands, and think this one is worth every penny!

Rick - Canada

Posted by Reviewer1434285 on Jan 30, 2008

Excellant product at a very reasonable price. In my opinion the top of the line for a digestive enzyme.

Life changer!

Posted by Reviewer2922162 on Feb 22, 2009

I just started taking digestive enzymes and these were my first. They made a very noticeable difference after just a week. During meals I'll have a couple before and a couple during and after. there is a tremendous relief. I have had major trouble breaking down food (possible low stomach acid), as well as with bloating, distention, and constipation after meals. I think these help to quickly and efficiently break down foods. Less discomfort after meals and helps with constipation because the nutrients are absorbed and so it's easier for whatever's left to be passed through the body. For someone who's suffered chronic GI problems, this has been a life-changer. Two things: 1. the capsules are pretty large so be prepared to swallow them with plenty of water 2. i hope they come out with a more potent blend for those of us with GI issues!

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer3038711 on Jul 02, 2010

I took these with me on vacation and loved the way they worked. Never did I have that "Oh... I ate too much feeling!" eventhough I was eating very differently than at home.