Garden of Life, O-Zyme Ultra, Ultimate Digestive Enzyme Blend, 90 Veggie Caps

Good digestive blend

Posted by Reviewer2694630 From Canada on Jul 13, 2010

I've only been taking this digestive for just over a week now, so far no problems though. I feel comfortable taking this because it's a veggie cap and it's from Garden of life. I like taking it with a larger meal to help breakdown the food well. A good value, 90 veggie caps are always better than hard caps. My only desire is that GOL creates one that has a probiotic blend in it, that would be ideal. Thanks.

Crohn's disease

Posted by Reviewer1055106 From Sweden on Nov 15, 2010

I have compared the ingredient list of o-zyme with all other enzyme tablets there is and this is the most complete one. Since I began taking this product not only I do not have fatty loose stools anymore but I can eat gluten foods. I take this together with probiotics from the same brand and many other supplements for the intestinal lining, but enzymes are essential if you have IBD and this is the best blend I have found.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer3038711 From Pennsylvania on Jul 02, 2010

I took these with me on vacation and loved the way they worked. Never did I have that "Oh... I ate too much feeling!" eventhough I was eating very differently than at home.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1802082 From New Jersey on Nov 23, 2009

I am a longtime user of GOL digestive enzymes. I've tried many different brands, and think this one is worth every penny!

This works!

Posted by Reviewer3289913 From Canada on Feb 17, 2011

A powerful enzyme product that is still working for you hours after taking it. Highly recommended.