amazing

Posted by Reviewer2228585 on Sep 25, 2008

bought these on a friend's advice. Can't believe the difference it has made on digesting protein. Less pain and fatique noted

Life changer!

Posted by Reviewer2922162 on Feb 22, 2009

I just started taking digestive enzymes and these were my first. They made a very noticeable difference after just a week. During meals I'll have a couple before and a couple during and after. there is a tremendous relief. I have had major trouble breaking down food (possible low stomach acid), as well as with bloating, distention, and constipation after meals. I think these help to quickly and efficiently break down foods. Less discomfort after meals and helps with constipation because the nutrients are absorbed and so it's easier for whatever's left to be passed through the body. For someone who's suffered chronic GI problems, this has been a life-changer. Two things: 1. the capsules are pretty large so be prepared to swallow them with plenty of water 2. i hope they come out with a more potent blend for those of us with GI issues!

I like it a lot!

Posted by Reviewer1696813 on Mar 23, 2009

It helps control the GERD!

great product.

Posted by Reviewer1131215 on Aug 25, 2009

I take these regularly and they really help my digestive track. The prices here are the best I've found for this product

Garden of Life Digestive Enzyme

Posted by Reviewer1732730 on Sep 04, 2009

I am very pleased with the Garden of Life Digestive Enzyme.

My comment on the Q-Zyme Ultimate Digestive Enzymes

Posted by Reviewer1563839 on Sep 06, 2009

I am happy with how they work. I have a very touchy gall bladder, and must take enzymes before I eat meat or any difficult to digest foods. I am to be 72 in a few days and I know from all my studies that after age 40 our production of enzymes drops to a very low level. So, therefore we must supplement them.

What a great product

Posted by Reviewer1728704 on Oct 13, 2006

This product has helped by digestion so much... it's like night and day. I feel so much better every day!!!

Love!

Posted by Reviewer3057637 on Oct 16, 2007

Great digestion results!

Rick - Canada

Posted by Reviewer1434285 on Jan 30, 2008

Excellant product at a very reasonable price. In my opinion the top of the line for a digestive enzyme.

So far so good!

Posted by 5443729946767653453 on Apr 07, 2015

I've been taking these for 4 weeks. I eat a Paleo diet and was not absorbing nutrients properly, which was causing some skin issues. These and the other supplement I'm taking have helped a lot!