Wonderful Product

Posted by Reviewer2757029 on Jan 10, 2010

My memory improved so much my son decided to take it too. I strongly recommend this product.

One month and counting

Posted by Reviewer1286185 on Nov 18, 2011

I have only been on these one month and I am very happy with them. I do feel better overall with the combination of the other vitamins that I taking (all Garden Of Life)

Clear Head and Up Mood

Posted by Reviewer2542876 on Jun 25, 2010

I can definitely feel the effect of this fine supplement. My head feels more clear and my mood is more positive. There are no after effects even after I switched to "advanced" use. No fishy after taste. Highly recommend.

Really, its makes you smarter.

Posted by Reviewer3053514 on Jan 14, 2011

I think its just what the brain need to function properly because i find i can access my stored knowledge and memory far easier when i take these regularly.

excellent results!

Posted by 5111466434475107134 on Feb 02, 2016

Started taking when I had a stroke which resulted in severe seizures. I began having stuttering and confused speech. My neurologist recommended several supplements. I started this first and results were miraculous! Stuttering ceased and less confusion!!

I'm hoping for good results

Posted by Reviewer1433371 on Oct 06, 2012

I've suffered from headaches in the past, due to msg in the food supply (no truth in label in the U.S., you know), and so worry about my poor ole brain. I'm feeling good, and hoping my memory will improve. I've only been taking them for a short while, so I cannot say for sure, but I do feel good.

Satisfied customer

Posted by Reviewer2488309 on Oct 13, 2009

Very satisfied with this product. I've been recommending the whole line of Oceans 3 to family and friends.

Memory booster

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Dec 26, 2011

Great fish oil for sharpness of mind with phosphatidylserine and omegaxanthin.

Ocean 3 with omega

Posted by Reviewer2029110 on Oct 07, 2010

I've been told by my doctor that it's good to take omega on a daily basis. I like the capsules! I've also tried the liquid form and I don't mind it that way either. My son is 4yrs. old and he takes the liquid with his orange juice almost everyday.

Garden of Life brand is superior to any other supplements I've tried.

Posted by Reviewer1349437 on Apr 07, 2010

This will be first time! Garden of Life supplements have always excelled!!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »