Kids like it (...but i don't)

Posted by Reviewer1596347 on Jul 15, 2010

Initially the kids did'nt like it, said it tasted a little funny. I tried one myself and could taste a faint fish smell (btw I have a hypersensitive tongue). Luckily the berry flavour helped to mask it a bit. Can't say i like it but I pretended that it was yummy and ever since the kids liked it too. Especially when it gives a 'pop' sound when they bite into them. Have reordered since.

Eli loves it

Posted by Reviewer3183139 on Jul 02, 2009

I was pleasantly surprised that my 3 yr old loves these and asks for them. I like that it is not a gummy, but an actual oil filled caplet. She chews them and likes making them pop in her mouth. I guess the berry flavor is good enough for her. I detect a funny smell from her mouth when she takes them, but it is not offensive. Just a little strange though not fishy at all. Also appreciate it being screened for merc.

my boys love it!!!

Posted by Reviewer1972774 on Aug 27, 2009

this is a super easy way to get the dha into your children. both my boys love them and my 8 yr old who has autism and is extremely picky asks for them by name. by daughter gets a little irked by the "water explosion" as she calls it...but atleast it tastes good and not fishy...

First time using.

Posted by Reviewer1322282 on Sep 21, 2009

I just started giving this to my kids. They aren't crazy about it but they will take it. I tell them it is for their skin and eyes and hair to be healthy.

Great for kids

Posted by Reviewer2466361 on Mar 16, 2010

Excellent source of Omega's for children.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2307441 on Jun 19, 2010

My daughter doesn't LOVE the taste but she eats them anyway, calls them her "gooey balls". I like knowing she's getting a high quality product.

Very good.

Posted by Reviewer2562538 on Nov 30, 2011

My kids love these chewables.

good

Posted by Reviewer1926751 on Dec 19, 2011

baby love it

a bit fishy

Posted by Reviewer2761270 on Jan 03, 2012

1 star off, cause of the intense fishy flavor

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1531190 on Feb 01, 2012

My children enjoy taking these. I tried one and wouldn't really call it a blast of berry flavor but my children aren't complaining and that works for me.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »