Great

Posted by 4888825971173665515 on Mar 15, 2015

No fishy burp.

Son likes em

Posted by Reviewer1652794 on May 16, 2014

My eleven year old has been taking these for several years. Wouldn't say he likes them, but he doesn't mind them. Gets straight A's, focuses properly,(mostly) no fishy breath Does not chew them! Chewing gross! Otherwise great!

Don't like the taste

Posted by Reviewer1622160 on Nov 09, 2012

This product is a very good source of omega fatty acids wich are very important for the immunity and brain developement. I choose it but my kid didn't like the taste - fish.

My youngest child loves these!

Posted by Reviewer2375674 on Mar 02, 2012

My youngest loves the taste of these. Her older sister will not eat them. I am not sure if it is texture or taste. I looked around for the best price for the amount of Omega-3 Fatty Acids and Omega-9 Fatty Acids. It was by far the best.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1531190 on Feb 01, 2012

My children enjoy taking these. I tried one and wouldn't really call it a blast of berry flavor but my children aren't complaining and that works for me.

a bit fishy

Posted by Reviewer2761270 on Jan 03, 2012

1 star off, cause of the intense fishy flavor

good

Posted by Reviewer1926751 on Dec 19, 2011

baby love it

Very good.

Posted by Reviewer2562538 on Nov 30, 2011

My kids love these chewables.

Kids like it (...but i don't)

Posted by Reviewer1596347 on Jul 15, 2010

Initially the kids did'nt like it, said it tasted a little funny. I tried one myself and could taste a faint fish smell (btw I have a hypersensitive tongue). Luckily the berry flavour helped to mask it a bit. Can't say i like it but I pretended that it was yummy and ever since the kids liked it too. Especially when it gives a 'pop' sound when they bite into them. Have reordered since.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2307441 on Jun 19, 2010

My daughter doesn't LOVE the taste but she eats them anyway, calls them her "gooey balls". I like knowing she's getting a high quality product.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »