Eli loves it

Posted by Reviewer3183139 on Jul 02, 2009

I was pleasantly surprised that my 3 yr old loves these and asks for them. I like that it is not a gummy, but an actual oil filled caplet. She chews them and likes making them pop in her mouth. I guess the berry flavor is good enough for her. I detect a funny smell from her mouth when she takes them, but it is not offensive. Just a little strange though not fishy at all. Also appreciate it being screened for merc.

Kids like it (...but i don't)

Posted by Reviewer1596347 on Jul 15, 2010

Initially the kids did'nt like it, said it tasted a little funny. I tried one myself and could taste a faint fish smell (btw I have a hypersensitive tongue). Luckily the berry flavour helped to mask it a bit. Can't say i like it but I pretended that it was yummy and ever since the kids liked it too. Especially when it gives a 'pop' sound when they bite into them. Have reordered since.

Horrible taste

Posted by 4796490996838624596 on Oct 03, 2012

They taste horrible.Highly NOT recommended.

Our least favorite

Posted by Reviewer1791085 on May 26, 2011

I have tried about four different chewable DHA. This was our least favorite. Flavor was OK but gel caps were very tough. Felt like chewing on a plastic inner tube. Whole thing was made worse by the fact you have to take four caps to make one serving.

Disgusting!

Posted by Reviewer2928529 on Feb 10, 2013

The taste is awful! Like you're drinking oil! I hate it - as well as my kids.

My kids don't like it

Posted by 5460320936481575687 on Dec 24, 2013

My kids won't take it because of the taste. I tried it few times but they just refuse to take it.

Boosts Concentration

Posted by RebeccaMatheny on Jun 30, 2013

This really helped my Son Focus in school. Plus he loved taking them.

My son thinks these are candies!

Posted by Reviewer3284958 on Jul 11, 2013

My Son loves them, and I love that they are free of artificial sweeteners, flavours, dyes and it gives me peace of mind that his body is getting what it needs.

Garden of life, oceans kids, DHA Chewables

Posted by 4949703616914253142 on Nov 18, 2013

Kids love them would love to find fermented cod liver oil in a bottle but good second option, would definitely purchase again.

Kids Love !!!

Posted by 4823750961174341393 on Feb 07, 2013

Great Taste . Kids loved it !!!