so far so good

Posted by Reviewer1202492 on Feb 27, 2016

seems to be good my kids take it easy. i like the flavor of the carlson lemon brand but this was a little better buy.

Mrs. Spance

Posted by 5364861389585928982 on Feb 10, 2014

Good value for money. Still comparing the EPA etc to other products.

A Good Find

Posted by Reviewer2031200 on Jun 03, 2013

Good amount of servings in this bottle and I like that this product has natural vitamin A rather than synthetic vit A added after the extraction process. Hard to find other brands that offer this. The mint flavour is quite strong as I can still 'taste' / 'feel it in my breath hours after consuming it. It keeps well in the fridge too as my last bottle sat in there after being opened for about 4 months and was still not rancid after that length of time. Recommend.

Posted by ling76 on Mar 26, 2013

This is a great cod liver oil, garden of life is a brand I trust. Taste is fine, lemon taste. The vitamin D and A is much higher in this than the ones we can buy over here, actually it is higher then the legal dose here, so if they check it in customs I think it will be sent back. I have ordered it two times, and both times the lid have been broken before it got here..

One of the best CLO's!

Posted by gemmadavies on Oct 11, 2012

Great quality, fresh, easy to take, great flavour and great for kids. I just wish it came in a bigger size.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1662974 on Nov 03, 2011

I've been taking this product for a few months, together with Nature's Life Vit A&D, it does it's job wonderfully of keeping me in Northern Europe happy without much sunshine. I was concerned though, over the recent change in composition of this product. Seems like I have to take more to get the same effect. It does run out pretty quickly, hence a larger bottle would be great to have.

My son hates the flavor but takes it regardless

Posted by annegoggans on Feb 01, 2011

My son hates the flavor. It is really like fishy lemons. We just chase it with something yummier. So, just remember it is a fish oil and don't expect something yummy and minty after reading the other reviews. Other than that, it is a good oil for the price.

good price and quality

Posted by 101010011 on Oct 08, 2010

a pleasant tasting oil that easily challenges the likes of nordic naturals and carlson's cod varieties. all the natural state vitamins remain intact and are in adequate amounts. i drink this stuff come winter time when the sun hides all day

Good flavor!

Posted by Reviewer2232742 on Oct 04, 2010

The mint in this cod liver oil really covers the fishy flavor. As a product, it seems to be good - I like that it has more vitamins A & D than other brands.

Not bad

Posted by Reviewer2993334 on Jul 17, 2010

The test is not that bad, but i wish it did not have the mint flavor.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »