Best tasting, No Burping

Posted by Reviewer1056942 on Feb 16, 2008

I have tried Swansons, Carlsons, etc but I always come back to this one. Taste is great, I don't burp fish for the next 4 hrs, and I most like the fact that the Vitamin A is all natural. From what I have been able to find out, even though everyone loves the Carlsons, their Vitamin A has been removed and they have added back the synthetic Vitamin A to their Cod Liver Oil . I sent Carlsons 3 emails and they will not answer me concerning their Vitamin A. Therefore, I assume theirs has synthetic Vitamin A.

Perfect natural remedy for arthritis

Posted by Reviewer1134663 on Nov 27, 2011

Not very many people are aware of many wondeful benefits of cod liver oil. A very imprtant one is healing of the joint inflammation and the pain associated with this disease. One table spoon a day and your arthritis is gone for good.

This is the very best!

Posted by Reviewer1787150 on Mar 21, 2010

I have used this brand for several years now. It really works. I am very glad that they do not clean it like other brands that are reputed to be good. Something feels like it's missing that I get from this. I even prefer it to more expensive brands of high vitamin cod liver oils recommended by Weston A Price Foundation's website. What a great anti-inflammatory this is. I notice it if I don't remember to take it. Highly recommended.

faithful to product, Infection fighter

Posted by Reviewer3356391 on Feb 04, 2008

This brand of cod liver oil is a real infection fighter all other brands did nothing for relief and fast, immediate relief. talk about a tooth ache. I have a broken wisdom tooth that started to ache I took the product held it in my mouth where the tooth was and then swallowed. five minutes the pain stated to subside and then there was no pain and it actually felt as though i had a shot of novacaine. that night i was able to go to sleep pain free.

Highest amount of Vit A

Posted by 5526098898894772752 on Dec 31, 2012

This CLO is the highest concentrate of Vitamin A which I am taking 3 servings a day to help combat cystic acne. I also take additional Vitamin D and Vitamin K (all fat soluble vitamins). The mint flavor is nice but it is still fishy tasting.

Good for the price

Posted by Reviewer2255839 on Mar 08, 2014

It's good for the price. I really do hope the vit A and Vit D are in their natural form as it says. I am skeptical though. The ratio of A to D is correct though. It's a good alternative if you can't afford the very expensive Green pasture brand...which I would love to use as it's the real genuine product but can't afford it. So this will have to do.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2746843 on Dec 20, 2011

No burps, no funky CLO taste.

Great Stuff - Feel Better

Posted by Reviewer1260204 on Oct 31, 2011

This is great stuff and helps with my energy and migraines.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1065812 on May 29, 2010

Mix with water to take this. Nice minty flavor. Great price and arrives very quickly from iHerb! They are so fast with shipping. Lots of health improvements from taking including improvements with skin tone and elevated mood.

good health

Posted by Reviewer1644988 on Aug 26, 2009

I am finding this benefical for the candida diet I am on.