Omega zyme Digestive

Posted by Reviewer2884369 on Jun 26, 2013

I like garden of life products, living foods must be good.

very efficient product

Posted by Reviewer3211838 on Jan 18, 2012

I very pleased with those enzymes, very efficient, no problems at all (I am very sensitive to supplements).

Works!

Posted by Sherri on Nov 28, 2011

This really came in handy this Thanksgiving. I really ate all the wrong things and usually I have gas afterwards. But not with these! Highly recommended!

Digestion

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Nov 15, 2011

Great and sufficient enough for healthy or elderly people who need digestive support. But if you like me suffer from Crohn's, go for the "o zyme ultra" from the same brand. My mum likes this one though.

Not good for me

Posted by Reviewer1614477 on Sep 28, 2011

I had an reaction to these enzymes. I believe it is the Bromelain. I cam out in hives and had trouble breathing. Also had bloating and cramps, so had to throw them away. The other enzymes in this product are good, so if you don't have these issues they should be good. I have now bought Enzymedica Digest. They are a bit more expensive, but I have tried so many enzymes and Digest seems to work best for me.

Garden of Life, Q-Zyme, digestive enzyme blend

Posted by Reviewer2143927 on Sep 14, 2010

This is also something I ordered for my daughter. However, I trust Garden of Life and value their products.

Garden of Life Ensymes

Posted by Reviewer3053505 on May 10, 2010

I was hoping they would make me less gassy by digesting my food better, but so far I'm still having a problem. So not sure if it's just me but I love their products.

best enzymes.

Posted by Reviewer3046934 on Dec 22, 2009

Love the Omega Zyme an the super version also. Seems to have the best overall selection of many types of enzymes that work in different ph's.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2592177 on Aug 25, 2009

These enzymes make it possible for me to go out to dinner with friends and eat anything without feeling ill and bloated soon after dinner. I take 3-4 tablets with every meal and it really helps me a lot. I will continue to use the enzymes from now on. Iherb has a great price for these enzymes and delivery is quick and easy.

Excellent product, but too expensive

Posted by Reviewer1458989 on Jul 19, 2009

Excellent product, appears to work, but its too expensive, I'll try it again anyway because of the benefit.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »