Garden of Life, Perfect Cleanse, 3 Easy Steps Kit

Body Cleanse

Posted by Reviewer1029338 on Nov 24, 2007

Not totally happy with it. How I have to take it before and after supper and drink a nasty drink.

Posted by Reviewer1392268 on Nov 08, 2012

I didn't notice any difference while taking it, except for horrible flatulence. I think, chorela is more useful

Perfect cleanse

Posted by kight02 on May 21, 2013

I would not purchase this product again mainly because of the way you have to take it at a certain time before meals and then so many minutes after your meal at night. Then another before bedtime. I find Whole Body Cleanse to be easier and works really well These are personal opinions and I still have some of this product left because I got frustrated and ordered a more convenient cleanse. I did not feel it worked well even when I remembered to take it.

cleanse

Posted by Reviewer1500452 on Apr 27, 2008

I didn't care for the product

Garden of Life

Posted by Reviewer1898861 on Jan 18, 2009

I can only take one pill at a time. The next morning my hands shake and I feel sick. I don't know which one of the three make me sick. I take half of the scoop of powder. Ute