Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Garden of Life, Perfect Cleanse, 3 Easy Steps Kit

Garden of Life Cleanse

Posted by Reviewer1842394 on Apr 19, 2009

I bought this cleanse for my elderly mother after an extended illness. I knew she would need a cleanse that was mild yet thurough and I beleive we have found a quality product that we can feel good about recommending. She and I both appreciate the simplisity and quality of this product. Price is very important to her, as she is on a limited income, and the price of this product is very reasonable.

Perfect Cleanse

Posted by Reviewer2807997 on Apr 13, 2009

Good price, works well, and is all-natural, with no harsh laxatives or other ingredients. Perfect Cleanse will not disrupt your daily routines. Perfect Cleanse works to detoxify the liver, while cleaning the intestines and colon at the same time. The product is taken at night, with three different stages taken before and after dinner, as well as before bed. Cleared up a few issues I'd been having, and I would definately use it again.

Great Liver Cleanse!!!

Posted by Reviewer3098379 on Jul 06, 2009

I have used this product 4-5 times with excellent results each time. It's great for cleasning the liver and elimination. The pills are easy to take, 1-2-3 prior, after dinner & before bedtime. I have more energy and know that my liver likes this totally herbal cleanse.

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer1183385 on Jan 20, 2009

I use this product two or three times a year. Easy to use. I do not mind the taste of the fiber at all, as a matter of fact I enjoy it mixed with Just Cranberry juice with added water and a few drops of stevia. I use the big container of the fiber too, (purchased separately)whenever I want to help rid my body of toxins.

Garden of Life, Perfect Cleanse, 3 Easy Steps

Posted by Reviewer3357437 on Apr 29, 2008

I have never used a colon cleans product before so I decided to go with this one. It was easy to use especially due to my busy schedule, and very gentle to my system. I highly recommend this product.