Great Liver Cleanse!!!

Posted by Reviewer3098379 on Jul 06, 2009

I have used this product 4-5 times with excellent results each time. It's great for cleasning the liver and elimination. The pills are easy to take, 1-2-3 prior, after dinner & before bedtime. I have more energy and know that my liver likes this totally herbal cleanse.

Looking Forward to Trying

Posted by Reviewer1428274 on Oct 28, 2011

I haven't tried Perfect Cleanse yet but will after I return from vacation. I am looking forward to trying it because I feel that I need a good cleaning out of my system. After trying other Garden of Life products and being satisfied with them, I believe Perfect Cleanse will be just as satisfactory for me. Plus, I trust that all of the products of the Garden of Life brand are made based on a real desire for people to be the healthiest they can be because of Joran Rubin's continual devotion to being healthy the way God planned us to be using the things God created.

Don't Bother

Posted by Reviewer3336698 on Nov 13, 2007

Did the cleanse and it made no difference in any way whatsoever to my life. No changes in skin, moods, headaches, etc. It did make bowel movements a little easier after about 5 days of drinking that horrible sludge. I would highly advise this is a big WASTE OF MONEY!!!!!!!

Nancy Nurse

Posted by Reviewer2950984 on Nov 02, 2008

Complete and easy to do.

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer1183385 on Jan 20, 2009

I use this product two or three times a year. Easy to use. I do not mind the taste of the fiber at all, as a matter of fact I enjoy it mixed with Just Cranberry juice with added water and a few drops of stevia. I use the big container of the fiber too, (purchased separately)whenever I want to help rid my body of toxins.

Freida Michilizzi

Posted by Reviewer2553179 on Jan 30, 2009

This is a fairly easy cleanse to use. I would suggest that you eat at home for the 10 days as it makes it easier to take the pills before dinner and the powder mix after dinner.

Will use again

Posted by Reviewer1075303 on Jul 27, 2009

Good formulation. Seems to do a good job.

good

Posted by mellydance on Aug 28, 2009

Good, easy cleanse and gentle. The only thing I would improve is for it to give you guidelines on how to eat during the cleanse. It seems it would be more effective if you followed a certain eating regimen, or at least avoided certain foods.

Pretty good

Posted by Reviewer2190645 on May 05, 2009

I liked this product although I'm not really on schedule with my dinner as much as I would need to be for this product. Half hour before dinner for the first 3 pills, half hour after dinner for the fiber shake (which to me tastes nice like plain oatmeal) and half hour before bedtime. Since I sometimes have dinner late at night I couldn't keep the times and ended up taking it anyway... bad idea. Got stomach cramps and bloat the next day. When I was able to keep the times it worked pretty well.

Garden of Life, Perfect Cleanse

Posted by Reviewer1275975 on Oct 25, 2007

Very easy to use. Does not disrupt daily routine. Lives up to the claim of being a very gentle cleanse