Excellent

Posted by 5302943264634277290 on Dec 03, 2012

Good quality product, affordable price. Excellent services provided by iHerb.com.

clean body

Posted by 5564243265911522365 on Jan 23, 2015

I did use 10 day this product so easy to used and just simple amazing .. I will order again ..Thanks for shipping ..

Perfect cleanse

Posted by 5302781962227936516 on Mar 29, 2015

I've used this product before a few times. I really like this cleanse. it does not cause discomfort such as diarrhea so it can be used on a trip or at home. For best results it is recommended to stick to a strict diet for the 10 days when you are using it. Most important is to avoid dairy, heavy carbs (sugar, starches, etc), preservatives, alcohol. Best way is to eat vegan, five times a day. Fruits in the morning twice, a vegetable soup during the day twice, and fresh salad with lots of fiber vegetables in the evening (these fibers play nicely together with the fibers from the cleanse). It's not very hard to do for 10 days but the results are fantastic - feeling of lightness, cleanness, lots of energy.

great product

Posted by 5503230334889783686 on May 28, 2016

awesome product! the easiest cleanse I've done. the products are easy to swallow. no cramps or side effects! elimination is bulky and smoothe. I just bought this product and sent it to my sister in England.

Cleanse product is great!

Posted by Reviewer1233100 on May 03, 2009

This is a great product - I use it 2-3 times a year. I keep one kit on hand - it's so easy to use and not at all disruptive to every day life.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »