tastes a bit fishy to me....

Posted by Reviewer2561551 on Mar 26, 2009

I am sure this is a good quality product,however I do find the taste a bit difficult to stomach. All the seaweed makes for a very fishy taste. I can only take it with juice and my nose held!

Prevents Hangovers (for me anyway)

Posted by Reviewer1783972 on Jul 30, 2009

Been taking this for a very long time. Couldn't understand why I no longer get hangovers until I ran out and didn't replace it for a while. I have now found out I can take it the next morning and the hangover is gone also. Must give the body great protection. I also just feel better when taking it. (I've been into health and fittness for most of my 63 years and don't drink much but I do tend to tie one on once or twice a year)

Still the best greens

Posted by Reviewer1129458 on Jan 19, 2008

The original super food still works better than any other greens product that I've used

WOW WOW WOW

Posted by Reviewer2669743 on Apr 29, 2011

This stuff really works. For the last year or less, I have been having some issues with my heart rate. It would go down in the 40s and 50s and my normal was at least 60 in the past. My pulse was weak, where you had to push on my wrist to get it. Fast forward, I have been on this over a week now. When I first started it I ACTUALLY ABOUT ***CRAVED*** The stuff! Seriously! Alot of reviews for this said poeple didnt care for the stuff. But I knew in my heart that If I liked the taste and almost craved it, that my body needed something in this powder! I also used to have constipation, where sometimes I wouldnt go for 3 days. Well the last two days I have went to the bathroom 3 or more times a day! Finally my digestive system is working! My heart rate has returned to above 60 most of the time and is now 60 or above when I am resting! Wow! we are talking about a 10-20 point raise from it being way too low! My well being has increased also. I have pretty bad Psorasis behind my ears, and on one hand. I started noticing after starting Perfect Food that I was getting circular patches in the Psorasis that was looking more like normal skin peeking through! It is starting to dry up now, so hopefully it might go away completly! My Pulse also has more strength to the beat, and even my husband who is an EMT can tell that my pulse is stronger than it used to be! I have a history of Pre-diabetes and Gestational Diabetes 3x and also PCOS and obesity. I had lost around 46 lbs from over a year ago, but I was struggling to keep it off. Amazingly enough even with overeating and eating more than I should my wieght is staying steady or even losing sometimes! This stuff must have increased my Metabolism! I just had the feeling in me that something was "offf in my body but I didnt know what. My Chiropractor said my thyroid didnt muscle test very good, so I knew something was going on. Perfect food contains Ionic Trace Minerals and Sea foods like Kelp! Which supports the Thyroid! All these positive effects and This stuff is FOOD! I am hoping possibly to get pregnant in a year and a half or so God Willing. I am thinking taking Perfect Food throughout a pregnancy could make a very healthy placenta, keep blood sugars balanced and make one healthy baby! Yay for Perfect Food!

I use it for my dogs, they love it.

Posted by Reviewer1148301 on Oct 29, 2010

i use it too, and it tastes good.

Tastes better with stevia

Posted by Reviewer1743584 on Mar 30, 2007

This is a great product but I'll agree the taste isn't that great. I add stevia and some ground cinnamon and it's actually pretty good this way.

Great for Breakfast!

Posted by Reviewer1614625 on Aug 07, 2006

I like Perfect Food with vanilla goat's milk yogurt and amaranth flakes for breakfast. This may sound crazy but the veggies cut the sweetness of the yogurt and add an unexpected richness and dimension. Also, I don't have to worry about how I'm going to get my veggies the rest of the day!

my preference

Posted by Reviewer1264222 on Nov 08, 2007

Of the Perfect Food products I prefer the Original because it combines all of the green ingredients with the probiotics. So, twice a day I am replenishing my body with phytonutrients & probiotics.

Garden of Life, Perfect Food Original

Posted by Reviewer1312913 on Apr 01, 2008

As above. Also, the homeostatic soil organisms are a key coponent in restoring the health of the GI tract.

Garden of Life Peerfect Food Original Formula

Posted by Reviewer1423482 on Jan 18, 2010

I have been using this product for years. I mix it with several other ingredients: protein powder, brewer's yeast, lecithin, raw wheat germ, and orange juice for a nutritious morning drink. VERY good, VERY pure, VERY nutritious. I'm hooked!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »