Horrible taste

Posted by 5565551825860652261 on Jul 01, 2013

Seriously horrible. The only thing tastes worse than this is pure unpeeled bittermelon juice! When i drink it, I keep reminding myself "think about the nutrition... Think about the nutrition...!" Or otherwise I will not survive.

Strange After Taste

Posted by Reviewer1657107 on Mar 04, 2010

I have tried many green shakes and don't mind the "grass" taste. While the Garden of Life product is made up of good ingredients, something is off with the flavor. There is a bitter after taste or bite to the product I have not experienced with other super green shakes. Will not buy this one again due to the bad flavor!

Garden of Life Perfect Foods

Posted by chungfai on Jan 05, 2010

Garden of Life Perfect Foods contains Garlic. Not vegetarian.

Taste

Posted by Reviewer3036588 on Sep 04, 2012

Smell and flavour a little strong not so easy to drink. Get past that and the results will be wonderful.

The Most Vile Tasting Powder I Have Ever Had

Posted by Reviewer1517756 on May 16, 2016

I am a health nut. I have eaten many things that are "good" for you and that taste terrible. Many different green powders and bitter herbs. But after using this powder for a for weeks, I really don't care how good it might be - it tastes AWFUL! Rank. Terrible. And it never did grow on me. It is the garlic and onion that does it. I LOVE garlic, but why even have these in a powder like this? If I want garlic, I take a capsule or chew a clove. If it was not for these 2 ingredients, I bet this powder would be smooth and even slightly sweet tasting. Cannot even remotely recommend it as it is. Stay away.

the taste is stranger..........

Posted by Reviewer3251890 on May 03, 2011

sabor un poco dificil de tomar.....