Garden of Life, Perfect Food, Raw Organic Green Super Food, Chocolate Cacao, 10 oz (285 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

A great addition to my protein drink

Posted by Reviewer2834401 on Nov 01, 2012

I think the taste is quite delicious. This powder tastes "very healthy" ;)

like it!

Posted by Reviewer3358977 on Nov 26, 2012

cocoa+greens powder tastes ok! It's got Stevia, which I find a little sharp and sweet but not too bad. Blends pretty well too with just water, or I mix it with my choc. protein powder. I'd recommend it. No stomach distress with this either.

Tastes Great in Smoothies

Posted by 5444868756922704466 on Oct 02, 2012

I use this every day in my daughter and my smoothies. For her just a half a scoop and for me a full scoop. Sometimes it can be a bit gritty if I just use banana in my smoothie, but the taste is fine and I don't detect any "grass" flavor, nor does my daughter and that is the true test.

Green Drink

Posted by 4746605449115518831 on Oct 25, 2012

Really good green drink, helps me feel present easier.

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer1289946 on Aug 12, 2013

This is an excellent mix of high-quality food. I was using the plain form of this powder, and was pleased with the energy and impact this super food had on my health - resolved dry lips, skin, and a slight case of scurvy - but I could just barely tolerate the taste, when mixed with plain water. I tried the chocolate cacao version, and will never look back. This is even better mixed with coffee, to create a kind of coffee mocha.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »