10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Garden of Life, Perfect Food Raw, Raw Green Super Food, 240 UltraZorbe Vegan Capsules

green food

Posted by BlackSeaOrganic on Oct 23, 2013

заменитель, или добавка к пище. Рассчитана на 1 месяц. Эффект есть - успокаивает голод на какое-то время плюс весьма полезные растительные компоненты. Я его пила вместе с другим суперфудом в виде таблеток. Зелень крайне полезна, особенно в наше время синтетической магазинной еды.

good stuff

Posted by aeshow on Jun 28, 2011

i love the ingredients of this product. i also love that i don't have to drink the stuff. i am sure it would not taste good, judging by the smell of the capsules. i am doing chemotherapy for cancer and noticed that my recovery time is faster since i have taken this product. would definitely recommend this to anyone.

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer3118270 on Jan 29, 2010

I use this product everyday and it makes me feel great - especially if you take the capsules on an empty stomach (first thing in the morning)- it almost doubles its effects.

Super food

Posted by Reviewer2831360 on May 13, 2010

Part of my effort to increase my alkalinity. Definitely seems to help with that. I think I also notice the effects of the cruciferous veggies even tho they are dehydrated - so I have limited my intake of them. I did hope for a burst of energy with them and didn't notice that. But its an easy way to add good stuff to your diet. Works really well for a hubby who doesn't like greens!! The capsules are a bit large or this would get 5 stars.

More energy and easier to consume than powder

Posted by HweeLing on Jan 15, 2012

I bought this as a multi-vitamin. I bought 2 bottles of this in powder form and couldn't bring myself to drink it because of the taste and smell and have to give them away. This capsule form allows me to consume the goodness without being turned off by the taste and smell. I do feel slightly more energetic although I am only taking about 5 capsules a day vs the recommended amount. Am happy with what I am seeing so far so have just placed order for 2 more bottles.