iHerb Customer Reviews
The MAIN BASE of nutritional health
15 people found the following review helpful
Posted by Reviewer3153988 on Feb 12, 2009
I start every morning with this, and have done for the past five years. At age 70 my health is perfect according to my doctor, better even than today's teenagers. I credit this mainly to a steady intake of GreenFood. This "Perfect Food" product is among the best and is affordably priced.
Great immune booster!!!
7 people found the following review helpful
Posted by Reviewer1412456 on Mar 20, 2009
I've been using this product for 5 years... before i used it i would get sick several times a year. Since i started using it i've gotten sick Once!!! If I feel stress wearing me down and i get that weird feeling like i could get sick i take 4 doses a day for usually a day and i wake up feeling completely normal again. It's Great!!! My daughter loves this stuff if i mix it with Odwalla Superfood!!! Take into account that i eat healthy and excercise... (but i did that 5 years ago too)
Good but can be better as well!
6 people found the following review helpful
Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013
This product uses young gras s juices (more nutrition per mg, without the fibre), different mix of sea plants and fermentation whole food (highly bioavailable). The product is also organic and does not use cheaper filler like lecithin, apple pectin. Not that they are bad, it is just that they are not value for money. There isn’t a lot of vegetables juice (18 vegetables totalling 200mg only) or probiotics (1 billion is quite low and that is at the time of manufacture). The taste is quite light and easy to take. It mixes easily with a blender bottle. It is sweetened with stevia and not overdone (a lot of green drink has too much stevia). I think the product is somewhat misleading as it claims ’45 phytonutrient dense superfoods’. 95% of the weight is based on 25 foods and the remaining 5% is distributed among the other 20 foods. You do the maths! I think what ruins the product is that it uses flow agent, magnesium stearate. Whether there is any health effects from magnesium stearate like claimed, it is highly debateable. Pricewise, it is fairly reasonable. Check out my page for more reviews!
Makes a huge difference for me
5 people found the following review helpful
Posted by Reviewer3158324 on Jan 01, 2009
I have used this for several months now and really feel the difference when I forget it for a few days. I usually mix it with a scoop of Garden of Life's Goatein in water (and recently have added a scoop of Corvalen) for an ultimate morning drink that has really helped to increase my energy and eliminate most of my Fibromyalgia symptoms. I am much stronger against all the bugs out there when I am consistent with it. I've noticed that the Goatein mixes in better if the water is not cold.
super green food
4 people found the following review helpful
Posted by Reviewer2965783 on Jan 18, 2008
this product gives me enough energy and stamina to do 2-3 days work/chores in 1 day....AMAZING!!!