Allergic to chlorella in it!!

Posted by Reviewer1108288 on Apr 01, 2012

Can't tolerate it since chlorella makes me detox really heavily even at this amount. Seems good for my hubby though, but he needed to stop it for awhile since he was coughing constantly for 2 weeks, don't know if he was detoxing from something, so he's off of it temporarily.

Prefer the Original

Posted by Reviewer2590067 on Jan 23, 2007

My rating refers to the taste, not the quality of the product. Not sure how this is different from the original formula, but it sure tastes different -- like grass. I am switching back to the original, which is more palatable.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1320657 on Aug 29, 2008

I do like Field of Greens over this product. At the end of my glassful there is always gritty substance left behind. Cost is good but I believe you are using twice as much as other products, which takes away from the cost saving. As for iHerb customer service, I am very dissatisfied. Our family has been ordering for years....customer service is lacking.

Not for everyone

Posted by Reviewer2729891 on Nov 18, 2011

This product doesn't taste bad at all but I get heartburn later. I will wait awhile and try it again hoping it doesn't affect me this way again. Nov 2011--This does not agree with my system!

disappointing taste

Posted by Reviewer1046223 on Mar 21, 2011

tastes too much of grass, hopefully it does some good

GREAT PRODUCT (NOT MUCH CHEAPER THAN MY HEALTH FOOD STORE)

Posted by Reviewer3360194 on Apr 24, 2011

I love Perfect Food, Super Green Formula from Garden Of Life. I have taken it before from other companies. However, i found that because i live in Canada that the price is only $8.00 less than the cost of Perfect Food from I Herb. I have to pay Duty and taxes that Canada Customs charges. I priced it out. Maybe if i order more products at the same time i will save more money. if you live in the U.S.A. or other parts of the World where you don't have extra costs on top of the courier(shipping) fee then I would say order Perfect Food form I Herb.